8th Street, Wingap PA - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > 8th Street, Wingap PA

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #211
xBlackBettyx
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Got a stock XJ and looking to take it out, let me know if/when you guys go out again, because I'd like to join.

xBlackBettyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009, 06:28 PM   #212
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey there seems to be alot of people around this area on here. In the summer i would love to make a trip out to Raucsh Creek would anybody be up for it??

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #213
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
Hey there seems to be alot of people around this area on here. In the summer i would love to make a trip out to Raucsh Creek would anybody be up for it??
I might be down. Think about it and when you are ready we should set something up.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

ZJ_Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #214
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I'd love to go to RC, but with being unemployed, it's not lookin likely. I'll have to stick to local wheelin for a while.

We gotta get a few Jeeps together and head up to Stokes. Like I said, I was up there for 2 1/2 hours roaming the trails and still didnt hit em all. It would be a little bit of a hike for everyone, but IMHO it's well worth it. Nothin too wild n crazy where ya gotta worry about breakin stuff, if your still runnin stock you won't have too much difficulty gettin thru everything, and its scenic (buttermilk falls, Peter's Valley, Walpack Center).
98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #215
xBlackBettyx
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CherokeeLTD View Post
I'd love to go to RC, but with being unemployed, it's not lookin likely. I'll have to stick to local wheelin for a while.

We gotta get a few Jeeps together and head up to Stokes. Like I said, I was up there for 2 1/2 hours roaming the trails and still didnt hit em all. It would be a little bit of a hike for everyone, but IMHO it's well worth it. Nothin too wild n crazy where ya gotta worry about breakin stuff, if your still runnin stock you won't have too much difficulty gettin thru everything, and its scenic (buttermilk falls, Peter's Valley, Walpack Center).
I'd be willing to go to either.
xBlackBettyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 10:29 AM   #216
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98CherokeeLTD View Post

Sounds good Rob, I think I might be down to take a ride. If its not that far for you then, its not too far from where I am now in Roseto. When do you think that you would get a group together? You should start that Stokes thread and then go from there.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

ZJ_Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 11:35 AM   #217
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Yea i will def be up for stokes also. I should have my jeep running like the middle of may so anytime after that is good with me. If you start a stokes thread could someone please send me the link in a PM, please and thank you

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-10-2009, 06:18 PM   #218
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I'll start a thread for it. I don't think it would be the greatest idea to bring a huge group up there at one time tho. Yes it is legal to wheel there, but if the rangers see a big group they might start bustin balls.
Unread 04-10-2009, 06:37 PM   #219
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Thread started Stokes State Forrest, NJ
Unread 06-11-2009, 07:30 PM   #220
choeyreplied
1997 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys idk if this thread died but i don't think i posted this up here yet. It is from windgap in late April i think.

http://b.static.ak.fbcdn.net/swf/mvp...941606188&ev=0
choeyreplied is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #221
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

is all of 8th street that crazy or do you think a stocker can handle most of it...i havent' seen any pix at all of this place...
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2009, 10:53 PM   #222
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

stocker should ok for the most part
Unread 06-12-2009, 12:21 AM   #223
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

ok just wonderin...gettin some 30's soon and bastard packin the back...so i'll b a lil up over stock...just wanted to make sure i'm not in over my head up there...
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #224
maaghimself
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Let me know when you guys are going up there again
maaghimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #225
T3hRustyWalnut
1979 CJ7 

That vid of that puddle is just about the only thing back there. From what I understand it was better before they closed the pipeline down. ITs just a long sevice road for access to the pipeline. The puddle is past the pipeline and everything for the most part is posted no trespassing

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.