Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

8/7 Trail Run @ Rausch Creek *Eastcoast Members*

705 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  bigcherokee 
#1 ·
Hey Eastcoast Members (MD,VA,PA,DE,NJ,NY) there will be a few of us hitting some trails at Raush Creek Off Road Park on 8/7, The last trip here was a BLAST! The 4 of us met up around 9am and went through the registration and we hit the trails shortly after and stayed at it till late afternoon.

Im posting this as an open invite to anyone who would like to come out for a fun day of WK wheeling.

The off-road park that we are going to is a membership based park and there are fees involved but it is well worth it because you get wide cut trails that are color coded from Green (easy) to Red/Black (extreme). We only drove on the easy trails and still those gave us pucker moments lol. there are also maps given out so you know where on the trails you are and how to get back out. If anyone wants to see some videos of a few obstacles feel free to ask and I'll post a few for your viewing pleasure.

I would highly reccommend having atleast a 2 inch lift and a good set of A/T tires but if you have a larger lift you will still have fun on these trails as one of the guys had a superlifted rig and he claimed to have a blast and he is one of the members that will be returning.

I have a bag of recovery gear (tow straps, shackles, air compressor, and various tools) to use incase someone gets stuck or has a breakdown.

As far as the fees that are involved with this park they are as follows:

For first-time entry the is a one time (annual) fee of $15 which gets you a membership card, Then there is a daily entry fee of $35 which gives you full access to the trails/park there is even free on site primative camping if anyone would like to make it a multi day trip.

I cant think of anything else related to post up reguarding this but feel free to ask and I or another member should be able to answer.

See less See more
#3 ·
Well I am now thinking that this trip will be postponed because the other guys backed out due to jeep issues (one guys had leaking shocks and another has abs and traction contold issues) there is another thread about a trip up there a few weeks from now around the 23rd, 24th, or 25th so I'm thinking I might just wait and go up there then. I know they are looking for a group to go up there so check out that thread and maybe we could all just go then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.