Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

717 area Guys.

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  OffRoad717 
#1 ·
A few of us local friends are starting a group. We want to keep it to everyone located in the 717 area, to keep it from getting to big. Please check us out, Keep in mind we are still "young" group. Hope to get bigger with your help! If you do not feel the need to be in another group that is fine. I just wanted to make you guys aware. Thanks for checking us out! Here is a small write up on my jeep on the site. http://717wheelers.com/craigs-46-willys/

#3 ·
Cool. Check us out, might be worth looking into. Keeps thing some what local for helping each other out. I'm sure their will probably be some meets wants the weather gets warmer.

#4 ·
I am over in Camp Hill/ Enola. If you guys are going on any wheeling trips let me know. Also I am looking to assist with a regear if anyone is planning to do one at home? (I learn best by hands on experience) Or if you need help with a lift or bumper, I can help out.

#5 ·
Cool, Join us at the site. We will most likely post there when we do wheeling or meet events. I am currently building a dana 30 front dana 44 rear for my jeep. The dana 30 I'm re-gearing, Once I get the gears if you want to come over and see how its done you can. The axles are off the jeep and on my bench, so it would be easy to show you how its done. Obviously though my axle's are a little different then yours do to year difference, But same basic idea is there. Not sure when I'll be ordering new gears yet. Still need to get funding together for it.

#10 ·
This is cool!!! If anyone needs any custom tube work or anything jeep related hit me up. ASJAMISON and I have start our own side business (Blue Ribbon Fab) in Seven Valley's doing custom tube work, Jeep builds, light mod, builder parts you name it we do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.