#1 ·
Event Info:
4th Annual Topless for TATA's Wheeling Event

Event Date:
August 4, 2012

Event Location:
Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Block of Rooms Reserved:
Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA under "TATA run." Direct number to the Comfort Inn is 570-345-8031.

What Has Changed This Year?
• Comfort Inn, Pine Grove PA will be the hotel of choice for accommodations. We have already setup a block of rooms listed under the booking of "TATA Run" at a rate of $62.50 per night. Please call and reference "TATA Run" to ensure your stay at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove. Their direct number is 570-345-8031. For those bringing children please remember that the Comfort Inn has an indoor pool. The hotel is also pet friendly. All rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. The Hampton Inn is no longer the host hotel.
• Registration will be done electronically this year. This year's event will be limited to 225 vehicles. After 225 we will start a waiting list. Registration is now officially closed, all 225 spots have been filled. To get on the waiting list send an email to contact@toplessfortatas.com. In the email indicate your name, email address and contact phone number.
• We are working towards having lunch services available on site at Rausch Creek the day of the event

What Has Not Changed This Year?
• The Topless for TATA's Wheeling events primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.
• Trail guides, at their discretion, reserve the right to make changes to the groups and group line up.
• The proceeds raised at the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. BCRF's mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Currently, over 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to research and awareness programs.
• You are responsible for providing your own lunch, snacks and beverages.
• All sponsoring vendors are invited to attend our event.
• Registration/Check-in will be at 8am on Saturday, August 4th, 2012 and we hope to hit the trails no later than 9:30am. Advance check-in will be offered Friday, August 3rd, 2012 evening at the Comfort Inn, Pine Grove, PA.
• Although not mandatory, it is still suggested for you to have a CB along with recovery gear. At a minimum we are requesting that all vehicles have some type of recovery point in the front and rear.
• We cannot stress enough the importance of listening to your spotter and or trail guide.
• The Raffle will be held at Rausch Creek in the Pavillon. The Raffle will be held at a predetermined time immediately following the trail ride. You must be present to take part in the raffle. Only event participants will be eligible to take part in our raffle.
• The Topless for TATA's after party will immediately follow the raffle. There is no additional cost to attend the after party. All participates are welcome to attend. We plan to offer Pizza, Chips and Soda/Water. Location TBD.
• 4th Annual Topless for TATA's event swag (t-shirts, hoodies, etc.) will be available for purchase the morning of the event. Our suggestion is to pre purchase your swag to ensure you get the size and quantity desired. Event swag will also be available through the Topless for TATAs website.
• This will be an All Breeds event. That being said if your vehicle has the ability to run Topless it is highly encouraged. This year we will be again imposing a $10 fee per vehicle that will go directly towards the cost of hosting this event.
• Please be aware that Rausch Creek land use and passenger fees have remained the same for 2012.
• The Topless for TATAs crew will once again be at several Jeep events, MOAB EJS, PA Jeeps, and ADAMS Jeep Jam to name a few, throughout 2012 promoting our event.

What Help Is Needed This Year?
Last year our event was a huge success due in part to the overwhelming response we received for our request for volunteers. For the 4th Annual Topless for TATA's event we will again be calling on volunteers to help with registration, trail guides/gunners and the after party. If you would like to volunteer to be a trail guide or tail gunner, please let us know. Again, our event would not be where it is today without the help of volunteers!

How Do You Register This Year?
Registration is now officially closed, all 225 spots have been filled. To get on the waiting list send an email to contact@toplessfortatas.com. In the email indicate your name, email address and contact phone number. Make sure you frequently visit the Topless for TATAs website, forums, or our Facebook page (The Official Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event) for up to date information as it becomes available.

This Year's Event Agenda
An Event Agenda will be forthcoming as the event draws closer.

2012 Sponsors:
Quadratec
Rebel OffRoad
JustJeepGear.com
The Bent Spoon
Northridge 4X4
Superchips
Superlift
Thirtyone Bags
Top Secret Off-Road
Big Dogs OffRoad
SpiderWeb Shade
Adrenaline Off Road
Rusty's Off Road
Smittybilt
ATX Wheels

See less See more
#4 ·
just singed up this past weekend sounds like its gonna be a great to for a great cause.

#5 ·
It should be a great time again this year. Chantelle and Chris do a great job organizing this, it is a testament to them that this event has grown so fast in just 4 years and that most of the participants, volunteers and sponsors (over 80 sponsors last year) keep returning to help support this event.

#6 ·
Would love to go but I've got finals those days and then graduation just a few days after...

#7 ·
i know my brother and his wife went last year and said they had a blast (my sis in law almost floped her jeep). My sister inlaw said that she wanned to volunteer to help this year.

#8 ·
I just registered! Sounds like its gonna be an awesome time.

#11 ·
The park has primitive camping, no power, porta-pottis. I'll will most likely bring the pop-up and camp, but since the wife and kids will be with me we will be at the KOA about 15-20 minutes from the park. It has tent sites, cabins, camper sites with full hookups, nice bathrooms with showers for the wife, pool & arcade for the kids. http://www.twingrove.com/

#14 ·
For those attending this year's event….. Leave your lunch boxes at home! Quadratec just informed us that they will be providing a BBQ lunch for all of the 4th Annual Topless for TATAs event participants! Big Thanks to Quadratec for being an event sponsor as well as feeding all of us hungry wheelers! :2thumbsup:

http://www.quadratec.com/

#17 ·
I'm in, this will be my third

#19 ·
im doing this for 4 resons 1 my grandmother who lost her battle with breast cancer in 2005 2 my second grandmother she kicked cancers a$$ 3 to raise money to help people fight this, and 4 because i love to wheel and hopefuly my girl will not wimp out and come with us. but i know she prob will wimp out.
I also just wanned to say how great it is that there are people like you guys who go out of there way to rais money for this.

#20 ·
Sponsors are starting to roll in :2thumbsup:

Welcome th following 2012 Sponsors:
Quadratec
Rebel OffRoad
JustJeepGear.com
The Bent Spoon
Northridge 4X4
Superchips
Superlift

#25 ·
#28 ·
More sponsors have signed up:2thumbsup:

Here is the current list:
Quadratec
Rebel OffRoad
JustJeepGear.com
The Bent Spoon
Northridge 4X4
Superchips
Superlift
31 bags
Scentsy
Top Secret Off-Road
Big Dogs OffRoad
SpiderWeb Shade
Safari Straps
Adrenaline Off Road
Rusty's Off Road
Smittybilt
ATX Wheels
4WD.com
DEJA
MIDWEST STITCH
ADAMS JEEP OF ABERDEEN
RCV PERFORMANCE
SURPRISE STRAPS

#32 ·
I can't take any credit for the sponsors, Chris and Chantelle deserve all the credit, I just volunteer as a trail guide and help promote the event by maintaining a couple of these threads on forums where they are not members.

Look what showed up in the mail box today. :D

Awesome, looks Great

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.