3rd Annual Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling

Event Info:
Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling Event

Event Date:
August 6, 2011

Event Location:
Rausch Creek Offroad Park

Block of Rooms Reserved:
Hampton Inn, Pine Grove, PA under "TATA run." Direct number to Hampton Inn is 570-345-4505. SOLD OUT!!!

What Has Changed This Year?
• Registration will be by mail only as there will not be a chance for registration onsite at the event. This year's event will be limited to 150 vehicles, All spots have been filled for this years event!!!
The proceeds raised at the event will be donated to Breast Cancer Research Foundation. BCRF's mission is to achieve prevention and a cure for breast cancer in our lifetime by providing critical funding for innovative clinical and translational research at leading medical centers worldwide, and increasing public awareness about good breast health. Currently, over 90 cents of every dollar donated goes to research and awareness programs.
• Date has been moved up by one week to accommodate for other events in August.
• Hampton Inn, Pine Grove will be offering evening hors d'oeuvres for guests checking in on Friday, August 5th, 2011.
• Trail guides reserve the right to make changes to the groups and group line up.
• Lunch will not be on the pole line this year. That was an amazing site to see all the Jeeps but it caused a huge traffic jam!

What Has Not Changed This Year?
• All sponsoring vendors are invited to attend our event.
• Registration/Check-in will be at 8am on Saturday, August 6th, 2011 and we hope to hit the trails no later than 9:30am. Advance check-in will be offered Friday, August 5th, 2011 evening at Hampton Inn, Pine Grove, PA.
• The Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling events primary goal is to raise funds and awareness for Breast Cancer Research.
• You are responsible for providing your own lunch, snacks and beverages.
• You are welcome to create your own groups in advance to include trail guides
• Although not mandatory, it is still suggested for you to have a CB along with recovery gear. At a minimum we are requesting that all vehicles have some type of recovery point in the front and rear.
• Hampton Inn, Pine Grove PA will again be the hotel of choice for accommodations. We have already setup a block of rooms listed under the booking of "TATA Run" at a $70 per night rate. Please call and reference "TATA Run" to ensure your stay at Hampton Inn, Pine Grove. Their direct number is 570-345-4505. For those bringing children please remember that Comfort Inn has an indoor pool. The hotel is also pet friendly.
• The Raffle will be held at Rausch Creek at the TFT Registration tent. The Raffle will be held at a predetermined time immediately following the trail ride. You must be present to take part in the raffle.
• The Topless for TATA's after party will immediately following the raffle. There is no additional cost to attend the after party. All participates are welcome to attend. We plan to offer Pizza, Chips and Soda/Water.
• 3rd Annual Topless for TATA's event t-shirts will be available for pre purchase for $20 each and the morning of the event for $25 each. Our suggestion is to pre purchase your shirt to ensure you get the size and quantity desired. (Shirt design will be available soon)
• Due to the wonderful response for the 2010 sweatshirts, we will again offer sweatshirts this year; however, they will be on a pre order basis only.
• We cannot stress enough the importance of listening to your spotter and or trail guide.
This will be an All Breeds event. That being said if your vehicle has the ability to run topless it is highly encouraged. This year we will be again imposing a $10 fee per vehicle that will go directly towards the cost of hosting this event.
• Please be aware that Rausch Creek land use and passenger fees have remained the same for 2011.

What Help Is Needed This Year?
Last year our event was a huge success due in part to the overwhelming response to our request for volunteers. For the 3rd Annual Topless for TATA's event we will again be calling on volunteers to help with registration, trail guides and the after party. If you would like to volunteer to be a trail guide or tail gunner, please let us know. Again, we can't stress the importance of having a great event without the help of volunteers.

How Do You Register This Year?
All forms will be at the website, www.toplessfortatas.com. Make sure you visit the website so you can attend the 2011 3rd Annual Topless for TATA's. All Registration forms, Release and Waiver of Liability and Indemnity agreement, and payment. Any registrations not postmarked by July 25th 2011 or received after the 150 vehicle limit is reached will be returned. If you are unable to get the forms off the website, please send me a PM.

This Year's Event Agenda
An Event Agenda will be forthcoming as the event draws closer.

Check the thread often as new information will be available.

Event Sponsors:
1. Adam's Jeep of Aberdeen
2. Superchips
3. 4wd Hardware
4. Northridge 4x4
5. Draken Offroad
6. RCV Performance
7. Quadratec
8. Rugged Ridge
9. WARN
10. Teraflex
11. POWERTANK
12. All Things Jeep
13. MBRP
14. Diablo Sport
15. Smittybilt
16. Big Dogs Offroad
17. Off-Road Warehouse
18. Discount Tire Direct
19. PSC Motorsports
20. OK4WD
21. The Bent Spoon
22. Clayton Offroad
23. Poison Spyder Customs
24. Rough Country
25. PAJeeps
26. Safari Straps
27. Mickey Thompson Tires
28. Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
29. Skid Row Offroad
30. Currie Enterprises
31. Hothead Headliners
32. Rusty's Offroad Products
33. Body Armor 4x4
34. Drive Offroad
35. A to Z Fabrication
36. Rock Krawler
37. Warrior Products
38. OR-FAB
39. Superlift
40. Rock Hard 4X4 Parts
41. Shrockworks 4x4 Products
42. Appalachian Off Road
43. Dynomax
44. Rancho
45. Springtail Solutions
46. Poly Performance
47. Synergy Suspension
48. Hypertech
49. AEV
50. Dynatrac
51. BDS Suspension
52. Dirtydog 4X4
53. O'neals Tavern
54. JEEPADDONS.com
55. SpiderWeb Shade
56. Diana's Hallmark of Hamilton Square, NJ
57. ATX Wheels
58. Ramsey Winch
59. Daystar
60. Red Lion Cafe
61. Superior Axle & Gear
62. Off Road Jerky
63. JustJeepGear.com
64. Mile Marker
65. Rebel Off Road
66. Garvin Industries
67. ARB
68. Borla Performance Industries
69. kNOw Where 2Jeep
70. RIPP Modifications
71. Vector Offroad
72. Solid Axle
73. COP4X4
74. Bushwacker
75. DEJA
76. Bestop
77. Reel Driveline
78. Superwinch
79. Xenon
80. TrailMods
81. CSL Offroad
82. Fab Fours
83. 4 Wheel Parts
84. River Raider

See less See more
#7 ·
Bump...
I wanna go too, especially for $10. The only problem is the huge drive. I will check my schedule, maybe look into borrowing a trailer.

#8 ·
Just to clarify the $10 is the event registration fee, that enables you to join the guide ride and join in at the after party at the hotel. You are also responsible for the park fees - $15 annual membership fee for driver and all passengers 16 and over, $35 daily usage fee, passengers are $7 if they are already members.

#20 ·
What is the skill level for this event, for both jeep and driver? My girlfriend and I are newbies with a 2010 stock Rubicon. Will we be out of our element or above our heads?

#22 ·
You guys will be fine. Just listen to your trail guide, we are there to help you get though the trails and try and make sure everyone has a great time. If you want a nice easy day sign up for Green trails, if you want a little bit more of a challenge sign up for a Blues. Your Jeep will handle either pretty easily, I have taken stock Rubicons on Black Trails but I would not recomend trying those until you get more experience.

#23 ·
thanks for the response, weve been off road before, but only very mild trails.....Im sure the Rubicon has more experience that I do lol.....sounds like a fun time...

#24 ·
Can I start on the green and go to blue if I think I can do it or do you stay on the same system for the entire day being there willbe alot of ppl there? Don't wanna screw up anyone else.

#25 ·
There is not alot of opportunity for switching groups. If you are even considering it sign up for Blues, there are a few fun Greens but most can be done in 2WD, I do not think you will have any problems on the Blue trails.

If you haven't already, take a look the Rausch Creek picture thread. I have posted quite a few pictures of typical Blue Trails, most of the difficult obstacles on the Blues have easier go arounds.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/rausch-creek-trail-pic-thread-991967/

#26 ·
Looks awesome! Guess there will be enough ppl to pull me out if I can't make through that deep mud lol. Thinking I should extend my breathed tubes......

#27 ·
There are already 37 vehicles registrered, as stated before, the event being limited to 150 vehicles. If you havent sent in your registrations yet please do so soon, or you might miss out.

The room block at the Hampton Inn (site of the TFT after party) is quickly filling up. When calling to make your reservation mention the group "Topless for TATA's) to get your $70 per night discount rate.

#28 ·
Ill register online tonight and call the hotel, is payment required now for t shirts and sweatshirts? Do they run true to their size or do they run bigger/smaller? The rausch creek site says dogs areallowed, are they allowed for this event? And im not certain if ill have a cb by then or not is that ok? Thank you for ur help, were looking forward to the event

#29 ·
You can't register on line, you need to download the forms off the site and mail them in. CBs are heplful to have but not required. I believe dogs are allowed but I'm not positive and I do not know about the shirts, email Chantelle Kern (chantelle.kern@comcast.net), she is the event organizer and can answer any questions you have.

#30 ·
filled out the registration form and first thing in the morning "the check will be in the mail" thank you Chantelle for your help and I look forward to the event!!

#32 ·
Great news, my girlfriend and I are excited to attend, cant wait! Got my ARB recovery strap yesterday, gonna try to get a CB before the event also.

#33 ·
Event Clothing Line

All clothing inquries need to go through Chantelle (chantelle.kern@comcast.net).

So everyone has been wondering what the design is for this year's event shirt. I am happy to say that if you liked last year's shirt, you will like this year's shirt. Last year's overwhelming demand for the t-shirts as well as praise for the logo design made it clear that our logo was well received. We have decided to adopt last year's logo as the official logo for all future Topless for TATA's events. From here on out, the event apparel will feature the same logo and the only changes will be the color of the shirt and the specifics for that particular year. This year, we have decided that we will be expanding the clothing line from short sleeve t-shirts to include sweatshirt hoodies. The prices for the 2011 event t-shirts will be $20 (short sleeve t-shirt) for pre-orders and $25 (short sleeve t-shirt) purchased the day of the event. The color for this year's shirt will be Indigo Blue. The prices for the other apparel will be forthcoming.

Additionally, many of the women in the past couple of years have expressed interest in tank tops. I am happy to say that we will be adding women's tank tops to the clothing line this year. There will be a limited supply on hand for the various Jeep events we attend, including PAJeeps, prior to the Topless for TATA's event.

So without further ado (love saying that), I present the back t-shirt design for 2011 3rd Annual Topless for TATA's Charity Wheeling Event. The front of the t-shirt like last year will feature the toplessfortatas.com link across the chest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.