2010 Jeep Jamborees - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > 2010 Jeep Jamborees

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comEliminate Hood Flutter!!!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #31
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan2 View Post
Catskills was the one we were planning to go to. While we were making up our minds .... the darn thing sold out. Seems like the North East ones sell out a lot quicker than the others. September in the Catskills sounded like it would really be a pretty one to see. I'll know better next year.
I avoided that problem by promptly signing up for both. Next year I plan on going to West virginia too. My club seems more active in the spring and fall and winter so the jamborees fill in the down time during the summer when a lot people in my club are busy with family responsibilites and such. I am single with no kids so I can play all year.

Unread 06-10-2010, 07:47 PM   #32
redsfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1398653 View Post
I avoided that problem by promptly signing up for both. Next year I plan on going to West virginia too. My club seems more active in the spring and fall and winter so the jamborees fill in the down time during the summer when a lot people in my club are busy with family responsibilites and such. I am single with no kids so I can play all year.
W.Va. was another one that we were thinking about. I drive semi, and I go over the New River Gorge bridge on the way to a delivery. Absolutely beautiful country, but can get really hot and humid in the summer months. I'd think fall would be the best time for this one .... but it does looki like it would be fun.
redsfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.