2010 Jeep Jamborees - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > 2010 Jeep Jamborees

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 02-15-2010, 03:29 AM   #16
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealo951 View Post
i live in Carroll Co. MD and would love to attend an event like this.. where is this one? and are there any near central md or surrounding states? and i'm 18, is there min age requirement? like 21 3 yrs full drivers license.. that sort of thing. I'm still on my provissionals. lol any info would be awesome! Thanks.

Glenn
18 is the magic number. The Penns Woods Jeep jamboree is in in Northern PA in Bradford so it is not very far from MD. It is about 1 hour north of Dubois PA right on route 219 if you know where that is. The Catskills jamboree is about 1.5 hours north of NYC by the PA border.

Check out the web site. Jeep Jamboree USA

Unread 02-15-2010, 05:50 AM   #17
AMCya
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1398653 View Post
No problem.

You are like only 45 minutes from Rausche Creek. Have you ever been there? That is a great place, if you havent been you should check it out.

Yes, once last year. It was a really good time. I just haven't had the time to get back there.

BTW, we booked a cabin at Willow Bay. Looking forward to a great weekend!!

Steve
Unread 02-16-2010, 07:14 AM   #18
Staceyface1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Maine Mountains!
This will be our 2nd time and we can't wait!

The whole operation up there is top notch, everything from the coordinators, hosts, trail guides, food... everything! I've tried to recommend it to our club but looks like noone has taken the bite. Seriously, something for everyone up there - NOTHING like what we have here in MA/RI/CT... So fun! I can't wait!
Staceyface1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 05:30 AM   #19
DP7197

I signed up for Penn's Woods and am looking forward to it.
DP7197 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2010, 11:13 PM   #20
98BlackZJ
1998 ZJ 

I'll also be at the catskills jamboree, tough to pass up an event in your hometown although last year was my first one. Ran the easier trails last year, looking to try some more advanced stuff this time around.
Unread 05-21-2010, 05:15 AM   #21
AMCya
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah, we're going to run the easier trails too.........I'm excited about the historic sites and the scenery..............Penns Woods is getting closer!!

Steve
Unread 06-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
Mud_Pig
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Less than 2 weeks untill Penn's woods Jamboree, I hope everyone is ready.

I will see you all there.

Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/p...6/#post7813676
Mud_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2010, 07:13 PM   #23
cherokeecrazy93
2001 XJ Cherokee 

i plan on going to killington, but have no experience off road can i still handle it? i drive a 2001 xj with hopefully by then a 3.5 inch lift
cherokeecrazy93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-09-2010, 04:59 AM   #24
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeecrazy93 View Post
i plan on going to killington, but have no experience off road can i still handle it? i drive a 2001 xj with hopefully by then a 3.5 inch lift
You wont have any issues as far as not being experienced. Prob more than 1/2 the people at that jamboree will have limited experience, you wont be alone. Just run the easier trails if you are unsure of your abilities and listen to your trail guides. You will have a blast.
Unread 06-09-2010, 05:26 PM   #25
cherokeecrazy93
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1398653 View Post
You wont have any issues as far as not being experienced. Prob more than 1/2 the people at that jamboree will have limited experience, you wont be alone. Just run the easier trails if you are unsure of your abilities and listen to your trail guides. You will have a blast.
alright thanks
cherokeecrazy93 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2010, 09:28 AM   #26
redsfan2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdhunter View Post
Signed up for Penns woods(3rd time), Catskills(3rd time), and Killington(2nd time). Wife and son love them, they are how I got the ok to build up the jeep. Our opinion on these 3 are: Penns Woods has the best food and people, Catskills have the best trails, and Killington has the best scenery, but love them all.
Keith
Glad to see your favorable opinion of Penns Woods. I went to Martinsburg several years back, and to Paragon Park in '04 when I got my rubicon. Had a great time at both .... but really like Paragon a lot. This will be my wifes first Jamboree, so I'm glad to hear they've got good people. Doesn't suprise me. It seems most people who organize as well as attend are really good folks. Really looking forward to it.
redsfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2010, 09:38 AM   #27
Mud_Pig
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Some last minute touch ups under the jeep tonight and tomorrow, then loading up and heading out to Bradford ASAP to start getting everything set up and ready for thursdays registartions!!

Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/p...6/#post7813676
Mud_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-10-2010, 10:06 AM   #28
AMCya
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud_Pig View Post
Some last minute touch ups under the jeep tonight and tomorrow, then loading up and heading out to Bradford ASAP to start getting everything set up and ready for thursdays registartions!!

Great!! We'll see you Thursday..........just need to change the oil and pack. Look for the Silver Unlimited with 35's.........or wait, there's probably more then one of those at this event

Have a safe trip all!!

Steve
Unread 06-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #29
2004 TJ Wrangler 

My Jeep is already to go. even though I live 25 minutes away I decided to reserve a hotel room in bradford for friday night so I dont have to air back up or re-connect the sway bar between the 1st and 2nd day. I am getting very excited. Man I love wheeling. I havent disconected sinceI put my 34s on. hopefully I wont get any rubbing.
Unread 06-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #30
redsfan2

Catskills was the one we were planning to go to. While we were making up our minds .... the darn thing sold out. Seems like the North East ones sell out a lot quicker than the others. September in the Catskills sounded like it would really be a pretty one to see. I'll know better next year.
redsfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.