South Louisiana Jeeps - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > South Louisiana Jeeps

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 10-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #1
swamppro
2008 KK Liberty 

South Louisiana Jeeps

I saw they have a club in lafayette but are there any groups or clubs on the Southshore of lake pontchartrain or new orleans? Looking for others to hang with and share ideas and such. Thanks.

swamppro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
DooDooBrown
1982 CJ7 

I wanna say that the club out of New Orleans is Delta 4x4?? Check out the Louisiana Offroaders Forum to find the club closest to you!!
DooDooBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2011, 07:52 PM   #3
swamppro
2008 KK Liberty 

I looked at a couple of the different clubs but look like they are very quiet. Anyone get together on the southshore? I took my kids for a ride in the spillway as I used to ride out there all the time years ago. Looks like most of the areas are blocked off by gates and such. Where is there to ride anymore?
swamppro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #4
fonteneaux
2008 JK Wrangler 

Most of the Southshore guys seem to be in LA 4x4 out of Baton Rouge, Northshore 4x4 out of Mandeville, or even AWOL in Hammond. Check out the la4x4forum for leads.
fonteneaux is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.