Meet and greet - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > Meet and greet

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM   #1
rudylorio

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Meet and greet

Many of you have expressed interest in a Jeep Club in our area (Metairie/New Orleans). That said, I wanted to share this information with you if you are interested. Many of you have met during one or both of the Bergeron Jeep events. Many from this group will be meeting on Sunday, March 10th at Hooters in Metairie to talk about a Club Proposal. This is also an open invite that is posted on Facebook. For those of you who are on facebook, look for this event and join so you can get any updates.

Event Info:
This will be a gathering (Club Proposal) IOT meet and greet 4x4 owners in the Greater New Orleans, and extended, area and to discuss possibly getting involved in the community and surrounding area in the near future...and of course discuss doing some 4x4'ing around the State while representing our area. Come check us out even if you just want to hang out.

Hope to see you there!
Doreen
Bergeron Jeep

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Unread 03-31-2013, 02:59 AM   #2
kennethboyd
1996 XJ Cherokee 

My 96 XJ still has the burgeron decal on it! Is there a Facebook group where future events will be posted?
kennethboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 08:32 AM   #3
rudylorio

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethboyd
My 96 XJ still has the burgeron decal on it! Is there a Facebook group where future events will be posted?
N'awling 4x4 / Nola 4x4. On facebook..

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.