Lousiana Ring and Pinion Shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > Lousiana Ring and Pinion Shop

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 09-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
weinbern
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Lousiana Ring and Pinion Shop

Looking for a shop to re-gear my jeep. I got the parts and was going to do it myself but have talked myself out of it. Does anyone have any good or bad experience about any shops re-gearing their jeep?

Unread 09-29-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
larubie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I used "Allstar Transmission" in Hammond,la to do my Rubicon gears. Steve does a awesome job the first time. Very honest guy.. PM me if you have questions.
Unread 09-30-2011, 11:17 PM   #3
scubamc
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Where is Louisiana are you?
scubamc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
larubie
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hammond. North northwest from New Orleans. The shop is also located in Hammond, La. PM me if you need any help.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.