Lake Arthur, La - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > Lake Arthur, La

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #1
Roadyy

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Lake Arthur, La

I may be taking a job in the area and was wondering what the wheeling is like there. If I take the job it will be around the end of May when I get there. Post up if you are in that region and can give some insight. Thanks.

Roadyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
Coinpurse
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadyy View Post
I may be taking a job in the area and was wondering what the wheeling is like there. If I take the job it will be around the end of May when I get there. Post up if you are in that region and can give some insight. Thanks.
Just saw this. There isn't much down in South Louisiana. There are a few trails around the Kishachi National Forest in Central La.

[B]The muzzle end of a 45cal pretty much says "go away" in any language![/B]

[B]If you show up for a fair fight, you are not prepared![/B]
Coinpurse is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.