labor day weekend - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > labor day weekend

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-27-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
89yj33
1989 YJ Wrangler 

labor day weekend

hey guys just wondering if anyone from jeep forum is going to colfax, la labor day weekend? is it a nice place? im taking a trip out there and trailering the jeep

thanks
jimmy

89yj33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #2
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just got to Ft. Polk two months ago but If I can wrangle me up a trailer then I'd go Labor Day weekend. Chances are good that I can use my deployed friend's trailer. It's hard to find anyone in the area on any forums, Military Jeepers has practically no activity in the Ft. Polk area. I know that 99dodge is from Natchitoches and he's asked me about going for a ride before.
Unread 07-28-2011, 08:17 AM   #3
89yj33
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds good i d be willing to meet up if anyones out there, I'm coming down from pa. Seems like a fun plac@e fcrom videos I seen
89yj33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #4
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

What days exactly will you be going? I'm thinking of going Friday through Monday camping. I have myself, my wife, and my dog so I want to get a group so at least someone can stay at the camp and watch our stuff while wheeling.
Unread 08-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #5
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I was checking out Mudfest some more online and that's not really what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in going to Catahoula Recreation off-road park in Sicily Island.
Unread 08-30-2011, 05:17 PM   #6
JohnnyWhitehead
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolloLoco View Post
I was checking out Mudfest some more online and that's not really what I'm looking for. I'm more interested in going to Catahoula Recreation off-road park in Sicily Island.
I too am stationed at Ft Polk and I will be going to Catahoula Rec this weekend actually. I will only be able to Fri afternoon and most of the day on Sat.
JohnnyWhitehead is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.