LA4x4 Easley Trail Ride - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > LA4x4 Easley Trail Ride

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #16
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Is this an open 4x4 land or is it you gotta know somebody kinda thing. I'm always looking for more spots for our club and is only about 2 hours from us. Is there camping? Thanks. I need to keep a better eye on this forum. This is the 3 or 4 ride in LA that sounds fun that I've missed.

loganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2012, 05:51 PM   #17
rudylorio

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganm
Is this an open 4x4 land or is it you gotta know somebody kinda thing. I'm always looking for more spots for our club and is only about 2 hours from us. Is there camping? Thanks. I need to keep a better eye on this forum. This is the 3 or 4 ride in LA that sounds fun that I've missed.
You gotta know somebody kinda thing, no camping, check louisianaoffroad.com

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum
Unread 07-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #18
rudylorio

1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganm
Sicily ride is tomorrow and sunday.......

Unread 07-20-2012, 09:31 PM   #19
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudylorio View Post
Sicily ride is tomorrow and sunday.......

Yea I saw that one too. We are going to PLO with SMJC and Mid-South is supposed to be there I believe. With your permission I would like to join y'all sometime in the next couple months, of course if there's enough room for us. It's always fun to go with other clubs. I'll keep an eye on this forum and talk to the club and see if they wanna go and give you a ruff number? Just trying to find new trails and some new jeepers..
loganm is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.