Jeepers Near Fort Polk, LA. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > Jeepers Near Fort Polk, LA.

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 11-17-2009, 05:38 AM   #1
Rgrgoog
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Jeepers Near Fort Polk, LA.

I have been seeing alot of Jeeps lately in my area (Fort Polk, LA). Anyone here on the forum close by. If we could get enough folks we could start up a 4x4 club.

Rgrgoog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #2
Fizzle1979
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm not exactly close enough to join the club but if you do any runs, I'd like to tag along.
| 2010 JK Unlimited Mountain | Rescue Green | Rugged Ridge Front Bumper | Rugged Ridge Winch Spacer | Rugged Ridge Rear Bumper | Rugged Ridge Tire Carrier | Warn Powerplant HD | Mopar Rock Sliders | Synergy Suspension Front & Rear Grab Handles | AEV 2.5" Lift | AEV Savegre Black Wheels | BFGR 35x12.50x17 KM2s | Rigid Dually LED | Boom Mat
Fizzle1979 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-17-2011, 07:48 AM   #3
MollysOwner
2007 JK Wrangler 

Have you been successful in finding a Jeep club at Fork Polk? We will get there in June and would be looking for a club.
MollysOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
mobb70
2010 WJ 

Im in Kenner if anyone wants to meet up. I heard there are somenice places to jeep at in mandeville area...
mobb70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-12-2011, 08:48 AM   #5
MollysOwner
2007 JK Wrangler 

Fort Polk

Just for our sanity we should get together just for a meet and greet at least. I was only there for a week and I didnt' see many Jeeps. Molly and I will get there in July! You could always ask the guardian to do a shout out or create a fb page for Fort Polk Jeepers!
MollysOwner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #6
KoreanKrusher
1976 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobb70 View Post
Im in Kenner if anyone wants to meet up. I heard there are somenice places to jeep at in mandeville area...
If I get my CJ up and going, I'd be game for a meet and some wheeling.
KoreanKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2011, 01:39 PM   #7
HeadC1
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm near Fort Polk, about 15 mins away. Just haven't got into jeep rides yet, want to though. I've got a buddy in DeRidder thats big into it and rock climbing. Mine and my wife's jeep is her daily driver so until its paid off and she has a different daily driver its no going on anything too wild.
HeadC1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2011, 02:00 PM   #8
dayriesw
Web Wheeler

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Im in alexandria, but Im always up for a trip south. Let me know when yall get a run

Jeep-Owners.com
LouisianaOffroad.com
dayriesw is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #9
99dodge
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Natchitoches I am ready to get a few folks together and ride.
99dodge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-17-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I just got here and I'm ready to go, but I'm stuck in 2WD because I still need to swap my front axle
Unread 08-30-2011, 05:49 PM   #11
JohnnyWhitehead
2011 JK Wrangler 

I am at Ft Polk, well for another two months anyway. Then I am retirement bound baby!
JohnnyWhitehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-22-2011, 03:17 PM   #12
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I grew up just north of Leesville off of Kurthwood Road (on the way to Peason Ridge and Natchitoches).

I drive home pretty much every Christmas, maybe we can get a group to go wheeling this year around that time
Unread 09-27-2011, 05:57 PM   #13
JohnnyWhitehead
2011 JK Wrangler 

I don't know of any places to go riding at here in the local area, but if someone else does I am always done for a good ride.

Now, I am a member of Catahoula Recreation Area in Catahoula Parish. I will be down for a ride there if you can make it.
JohnnyWhitehead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-27-2011, 07:34 PM   #14
PolloLoco
need more lemon pledge

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm up for a ride at Catahoula Recreation Area. I got my HP30 in up front and I took my TJ to Texas for Labor Day weekend and it's ready to roll. I'm up for a Thanksgiving weekend run, my wife will be out of town.

I know that sportwing from WF is from DeRidder too. There are three of us here now.
Unread 09-27-2011, 07:40 PM   #15
danielbuck
2006 TJ Wrangler 

There has to be some good logging roads out there, with all the tree logging that's done around that part of the state.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.