The 3rd annual smjc. June jam - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Louisiana Jeep Forum > The 3rd annual smjc. June jam

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
rudylorio
1999 TJ Wrangler 

The 3rd annual smjc. June jam

It's that time again. The 3rd annual smjc June jam.

When June 1,2, and 3.

I called Dennis today and made our reservations for June Jam. This was a great event last year and I hope its even bigger this year. This is open to all clubs. This is also a club event and will count as ride to be a member.

Here is the link for Sicily Island La, http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com

CATAHOULA RECREATION

905 Bend Road

Sicily Island La. 71368

for pics. http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com/pictureindex.html

Now the price for a weekend of fun. 40.00 a rig
10.00 A rider

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Unread 05-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

If I would have known about this earlier I would have came. I'm from Hatriesburg , Ms and recently started a new club. On our first run we had 11 show, hope to have more next time. I've been wanting to go to Sicily for a while even called chuck of SMJC. I just wanted to wait to go with people that knows the area o make sure me and who ever else goes doesnt miss anything. Is there a web site Or something I can watch for events in our area. Sicily is about a 3hr drive. Probably 4 with jeeps lol but I'll be willing to make it for a 3 day trip. Let me know something! Thanks in advance.
loganm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
rudylorio
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganm
If I would have known about this earlier I would have came. I'm from Hatriesburg , Ms and recently started a new club. On our first run we had 11 show, hope to have more next time. I've been wanting to go to Sicily for a while even called chuck of SMJC. I just wanted to wait to go with people that knows the area o make sure me and who ever else goes doesnt miss anything. Is there a web site Or something I can watch for events in our area. Sicily is about a 3hr drive. Probably 4 with jeeps lol but I'll be willing to make it for a 3 day trip. Let me know something! Thanks in advance.
Here is the link for Sicily Island La, http://www.atvdirtbikerecreation.com

CATAHOULA RECREATION
Unread 05-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Yea Ive know about the link I just havent seen much events. I didn't hear about this one till I just got bored and started looking around. I'll have to keep a better eye on it. I'll deff be there next year.
Unread 06-01-2012, 10:43 AM   #5
rudylorio
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganm
Yea Ive know about the link I just havent seen much events. I didn't hear about this one till I just got bored and started looking around. I'll have to keep a better eye on it. I'll deff be there next year.
Well you do not need and events to go, I,m game for a ride any time and any one.......
Unread 06-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #6
loganm
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudylorio View Post
Well you do not need and events to go, I,m game for a ride any time and any one.......
Lol I guess that's true then, I'll have to start my own annual trip!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.