JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Arkansas Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f350/)
-   -   where to wheel around mountain home (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f350/where-wheel-around-mountain-home-1324409/)

gatorjeep11 02-05-2012 04:04 AM

where to wheel around mountain home
 
is there anywhere to go 4x4ing around mountain home. we go to the lake as much as we can during warmer weather, but not real sure where to take the jeep off road at.

Sean88YJ 03-14-2012 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorjeep11
is there anywhere to go 4x4ing around mountain home. we go to the lake as much as we can during warmer weather, but not real sure where to take the jeep off road at.

Have you found a place around mtn home yet?

gatorjeep11 03-14-2012 07:25 PM

No. Not yet. I have heard of a rock quary somewhere but not sure. Seems like there would be some good spots because of the area. Guess i need to talk to some locals.

Sean88YJ 03-15-2012 04:20 AM

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorjeep11
No. Not yet. I have heard of a rock quary somewhere but not sure. Seems like there would be some good spots because of the area. Guess i need to talk to some locals.

Yea how far from mtn view do you live I go to my moms and step dads when I can there are a few guys that go wheeling there around fifty six and marshal mainly old dried up creak beds hear are some pics of me and some friends that's my old grey Toyota but I got a 88 YJ now

gatorjeep11 03-15-2012 09:49 PM

I am bout 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. But from our camper at lake norfork to mt view is bout 30 to 40 minutes. Those pics are cool. Looks like good wheeling. I just put a spartan locker in my front dana 30 and needing to try it out. Might be going up to camper next weekend. Going to try and talk to some people and find somewhere around the lake.

Sean88YJ 03-16-2012 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorjeep11
I am bout 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. But from our camper at lake norfork to mt view is bout 30 to 40 minutes. Those pics are cool. Looks like good wheeling. I just put a spartan locker in my front dana 30 and needing to try it out. Might be going up to camper next weekend. Going to try and talk to some people and find somewhere around the lake.

Yea it's fun but everyone is kinda drifting away from it i have been trying to find some new people to go wheeling bc I work in the oil field so it's like when I get days off I'm going if the weather permits I got my new 88 wrangler YJ with a 7.5 inch lift and 35's but I need to get me a locker for at least the front for back but idk what kind or where to get one.

Sean88YJ 03-16-2012 05:50 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorjeep11
I am bout 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. But from our camper at lake norfork to mt view is bout 30 to 40 minutes. Those pics are cool. Looks like good wheeling. I just put a spartan locker in my front dana 30 and needing to try it out. Might be going up to camper next weekend. Going to try and talk to some people and find somewhere around the lake.

This is my new jeep I haven't got to take it out yet

jdowning155 04-22-2012 06:45 PM

theres a few places i go around mtn.home i could take you out one a weekend and show you i was raised around here i know all the good spots

gatorjeep11 04-22-2012 08:07 PM

Definitely will have to try and do that

jdowning155 04-22-2012 09:33 PM

yea it would be nice to i have alot of fun when i go out but i like to go our in pairs just in case i get stuck


The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.