Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th at SMORR

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  StockJKU 
#1 ·

Just wanted to invite everyone to our annual club event. ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th! Registration for this event is now open! Regular registration cost is $75 and will include three days of wheeling and two free nights of primitive camping at SMORR! Early Crawler registration before September 1st is $65 and if you register before August 7th you will get an additional 10 raffle tickets! We are hoping to have a HUGE raffle so want to encourage everyone to register early so we can get the best sponsors on board. Also the club that has the most members in attendance will get a gift for each club member, AND the first 20 that register with payment will be entered into a drawing for a refund of your registration cost (Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club members excluded)!

Everyone is welcome. Click http://www.christiancrawlers4x4.com/rocktheozarks.htm for more information and a link to our registration page.

See less See more
#6 ·
You should not have a problem as long as you stay on level 2 rated trails. Did you get one of the Off-Road Adventure packages (I or II) by any chance? I think that gives you skid plates and maybe even allows you do adjust the ride height. One thing I will mention is that some trails might have small limbs or brush that could touch your paint as you drive by. This can sometimes leave a small scratch mark on your paint (known as pinstripes). These should buff out but I just want to make sure anyone that has not been offroad in their vehicle knows this could happen. You are welcome to take loppers or pruners with you if you are concerned about it.

#8 ·
Ok, this event is just around the corner! If you have not registered yet you need to. We have waved the late registration fee and added a Super Saver registration for those that want a bare bones three day registration. Also we have decided to allow those that just want to wheel Saturday only to come out and wheel with us. You will just need to pay the regular ranch fees when you check in. We also invite everyone to stay for the raffle on Saturday night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.