Moving to NCA NWA 10 Oct-April time frame - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > Moving to NCA NWA 10 Oct-April time frame

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Unread 09-28-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
FragOut
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Tj Moving to NCA NWA 10 Oct-April time frame

Hey fellas,
I will be moving/living in Arkansas from about 10 Oct_mid April while the wife is deployed to Baghdad Iraq. I will be living in Alpena (near Harrison) just lookin to do some wheeling this fall/winter/spring anyone know of any good trails in Northwest AR or North Central AR? I know of the wheeling park in Eureka Springs but wanting to know if there is anywhere else not connected to a park available to wheel. Hope I can get with a few people or club(s) and ride along with anyone going.

Thanks

Fragout
A.K.A Bill

FragOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2011, 06:09 AM   #2
larry408
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Come on over to Eureka Springs and check out Wheelin World Off-road Park. http://www.wheelinworld.webs.com/
The Eureka Springs Jeep Weekend is Oct 21-23.
1998 ZJ
1991 YJ
1973 Dodge Dart Sport
1980 Honda CB900c
larry408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.