Devils Den and stock JK ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > Devils Den and stock JK ?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-31-2013, 08:19 AM   #1
Totallytwisted
2014 JK Wrangler 

Devils Den and stock JK ?

Hello all I just bought my first jeep I have a 2014 JK unlimited sport s, I would like to go for a trail ride this Saturday and was thinking about devils den as I live near Fayetteville AR. My rig it 100% stock with 17's and stock all terrain tires. Is this a good place for a beginner or is there something else within 50 miles of Fayetteville that would be better? Also any advise for a beginner to the jeep world?
Scott

Totallytwisted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

well this is not Tech. Might get more response in the Regional section under your state.

Every area has a rating system. system of the trails. They vary state to sate and even within states. all have scale. 1-5 or 1-10 or by color and shapes like a ski resort. If you were in AZ i would tell you stay on trails 2.5 to 3 at the most. unless you are willing to scratch, or harm it. These are easy moderates. Its not that the Jeep can not do harder its all driver and how much are you willing to damage.

Try YouTube i would bet there are many Videos on the trails there. Today its hard to NOT find a place that has been filmed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.