Dealerships? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > Dealerships?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-27-2013, 03:44 PM   #1
Jeepman4141

Dealerships?

Looking to become a Jeep Wrangler owner very soon and am looking for a good dealership in the River Valley or in NWA. Anyone have recommendations? Looking for a place that has good service and won't try to rip me off! Thanks.

Jeepman4141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
midnight_f150
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I will post this on the river valley Offroad facebook group pages for you.
midnight_f150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #3
Nick05
1987 MJ Comanche 

i know here in fort smith we have breeden dodge/jeep. don't know how they treat people though. usually rhodes chevy in van buren has a few that they keep in stock and put in places that should be reserved fo chevy's, like elevated right by the entrance.
Nick05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #4
Spartacaus
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Springdale Dodge has quite a few Jeeps, and they've always had good service, as far as I'm concerned. I haven't been there in a little while, so I don't know if that's changed.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.