Ash Flat,AR - 4sale: TJ wheel to wheel nFab - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > Ash Flat,AR - 4sale: TJ wheel to wheel nFab

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
2dog
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Ash Flat,AR - 4sale: TJ wheel to wheel nFab

pair of NFab wheel to wheel nerf bars with steps, fits 1997 to 2006 Jeep model TJ
Great shape, have some scuffs and light scratches... no deep rust, a little bit of surface rust at the mounts.
Same as http://www.n-fab.com/products/search...2/productID/97
Located in Ash Flat...
North central state, near Hardy, pick up only - $150.00
also have a set of (cosmetic - diamond plate look) , plastic stick ons for the tailgate and doors (TJ also) - no real value, but they will be included with the side steps...
Hoping someone "local" is interested, I would have put these in the classified, but I don't want to ship. Thanks!

img_0004.jpg   img_0002.jpg  
2dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-21-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
JYPS

I live in Evening Shade (on the Izard county side). I have a 97 Cherokee Sport. It needs the BODY HARDWARE / RADIATOR SUPPORT / RADIATOR SUPPORT / Lower tie bar. This is what Jeep calls it. I need to get the bent one unwelded and a new one welded in it's place. Do you know anyone in this area that won't try to charge a whole lot and can do a good job. Thanks Tommy Davis

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/l...acket-1344277/
JYPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
2dog
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Sorry Tommy... I just saw your post - been away from the site for awhile.
I don't know anyone well enough to recommend...
I would offer to help you with it myself, but after checking out your pictures, I don't think my "shadetree" has enough branches...
Have you been able to get a new piece for it yet?
2dog is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.