Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Arkansas Jeeps!! Post em up here!

41K views 173 replies 36 participants last post by  doclee462 
#1 ·
Let's see some Natural State Jeeps!! Here is some pictures of my 02 TJ at superlift offroad park in hot springs.

Attachments

See less See more
#97 ·
I'm trying to talk my friend to take his jk Sunday too. If not it will be me and the family. So if y'all see a little black tj with factory wheels painted black that is stuck, please pull me out. I don't have a winch yet lol. I have a Boy Scout front license plate. Easy to spot lol.

#104 ·
Hey Snafu, I had a great time Saturday.. I was amazed at where we went, I would have never thought we could have done some of that. Got a busted muffler, bent oil pan, and a leaking front axle seal out of the deal. Time for some repairs and a couple upgrades before I beat it up like that again. Haha. More Armor!

#110 ·
Tim, man it was a great time! I've done UA before but it was a lot different this time and that was my first on 4-fingers. I've been a little under the weather since we made it home but when I looked out at the jeep Sunday there were no fluids on the concrete so I drove it to work Monday with no problems. I KNOW there are a few things underneath that need attention. You know, if you go with a flat tummy it like moving up in tire size. As I mentioned to you on 4-fingers, first I'm going to do the SYE then the Savvy tummy tuck. Probably wont have the funds until the summer but thats the way I'm heading. Are you coming down for the New Guy's run April 6th and how did you friend like the park? I think his name was Kevin? I don't think I could put a newer JK like his through some of the stuff he did.

Attachments

#106 ·
midnight_f150 said:
I heard y'all had a lot of fun Saturday Tim. If this overtime holds out this month I will be order some savvy corner guards first of next month.
I think I need under neath armor, skid plates on top of skid plates. Here is my plan now when funds are available of course.

Oil pan skid, gas tank skid, steering box skid, 35" tires to get everything up a bit more, and lower gears via doubler. I need to slow my crawl speed down a bit. I have to hit things a little to fast and the Heep is paying for it.

If you get more overtime than you can stand, there is my shopping list! Haha

#108 ·
#111 ·
midnight_f150 said:
I think my Savvy gas tank skid is my favorite mod to date. It is so nice having that skid sitting higher up. It has cut down on hitting it so much that I can't wait to tummy tuck my TJ fat belly. Tim I have this oil pan skid its simple and cheap. http://www.teraflex.biz/oil-pan-skid-plate-wrangler-4-0l-1997-2001-only.html Here is a wirte up about it http://www.stu-offroad.com/guards/oil/oilskid.htm
Man I like that oil pan skid, that will prob be the one I will get. Going to put exhaust on this Friday, flowmaster40, dumped right behind the skid tucked up as far as possible.

#112 ·
bigsnafu said:
Tim, man it was a great time! I've done UA before but it was a lot different this time and that was my first on 4-fingers. I've been a little under the weather since we made it home but when I looked out at the jeep Sunday there were no fluids on the concrete so I drove it to work Monday with no problems. I KNOW there are a few things underneath that need attention. You know, if you go with a flat tummy it like moving up in tire size. As I mentioned to you on 4-fingers, first I'm going to do the SYE then the Savvy tummy tuck. Probably wont have the funds until the summer but thats the way I'm heading. Are you coming down for the New Guy's run April 6th and how did you friend like the park? I think his name was Kevin? I don't think I could put a newer JK like his through some of the stuff he did.
Yeah he enjoyed himself, his name is Aaron, he is planning on joining the club sometime. He has a few minor bruises on his need bars and wheels, prob a few scars underneath as well. Thanks for the ideas, I am going to put some thought into it and get some more clearance somewhere. Had a great time and can't wait till next time. I have to work during newcomers in April but will prob make the next one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.