JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Arkansas Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f350/)
-   -   Arkansas Jeeps!! Post em up here! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f350/arkansas-jeeps-post-em-up-here-1451447/)

midnight_f150 12-17-2012 07:37 PM

Arkansas Jeeps!! Post em up here!

3 Attachment(s)
Let's see some Natural State Jeeps!! Here is some pictures of my 02 TJ at superlift offroad park in hot springs.

arkabilly 12-27-2012 09:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my 93 yj

Attachment 532376

midnight_f150 12-28-2012 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkabilly (Post 14684966)
Here is my 93 yj

Attachment 532376

Nice YJ. How well do you like those maxxis bighorn?

bigsnafu 12-28-2012 09:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
This first one belongs to my son. It's a 47' CJ-2A with a Buick V-6 and CJ axles with 33's and ARB's. It's a fun little sucker.

Bottom one is mine. I'm leaving the side steps on until I decide which rockers I want. At least they protect the rockers a little bit. We were planning on going to Hot Springs this weekend for 'Fire & Ice' but there may be just a little more 'Ice' then we were planning on!:cheers:

We are always up for a trip to Hot Springs! Just shot me and email!

midnight_f150 12-28-2012 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsnafu (Post 14687414)
This first one belongs to my son. It's a 47' CJ-2A with a Buick V-6 and CJ axles with 33's and ARB's. It's a fun little sucker.

Bottom one is mine. I'm leaving the side steps on until I decide which rockers I want. At least they protect the rockers a little bit. We were planing on going to Hot Springs this weekend for 'Fire & Ice' but there may be just a little more 'Ice' then we were planning on!:cheers:

We are always up for a trip to Hot Springs! Just shot me and email!

Is this Snafu from the arkansas crawlers forum? Nice jeeps I bet that CJ-2A is a lot of fun. Wish I was able to make it down for the Fire & Ice run this weekend.

arkabilly 12-28-2012 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnight_f150

Nice YJ. How well do you like those maxxis bighorn?

they are ok on the road but amazing in mud and snow and have gotten my open diff yj through some 4 diamond trails at superlift.

arkabilly 12-28-2012 10:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 532632

bigsnafu 12-28-2012 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by midnight_f150 (Post 14687503)
Is this Snafu from the arkansas crawlers forum? Nice jeeps I bet that CJ-2A is a lot of fun. Wish I was able to make it down for the Fire & Ice run this weekend.

Yes Sir, it is! Not going to Fire & Ice this year. Lots of damage from the snow/ice storm and I'm not able to help at the moment. Going to meet up with Arkabilly in the morning and we are going to attempt the Brock Creek's jeep trails.

Did you make it to the club's Christmas party? If so which table were you sitting at? My boys and I became members of the club back it 2000. I think we were at the 2nd club meeting that took place in a car audio shop in Cabot. I drifted away from the club at about 2006. I joined back up last year and the Christmas party was my first get together. I didn't recognize anyone but everyone was very welcoming and approachable plus my wife had a good time so hopefully I'll get to stick around for a while this time.

If you are going wheeling and want company send me a PM!

Talked the wife into Moab last year! I found heaven and I want to go back:D

bigsnafu 12-28-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arkabilly (Post 14687594)

Michael, which trial at Superlift was that 2nd picture taking?

midnight_f150 12-28-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsnafu (Post 14690359)
Yes Sir, it is! Not going to Fire & Ice this year. Lots of damage from the snow/ice storm and I'm not able to help at the moment. Going to meet up with Arkabilly in the morning and we are going to attempt the Brock Creek's jeep trails.

Did you make it to the club's Christmas party? If so which table were you sitting at? My boys and I became members of the club back it 2000. I think we were at the 2nd club meeting that took place in a car audio shop in Cabot. I drifted away from the club at about 2006. I joined back up last year and the Christmas party was my first get together. I didn't recognize anyone but everyone was very welcoming and approachable plus my wife had a good time so hopefully I'll get to stick around for a while this time.

If you are going wheeling and want company send me a PM!

I've never been on the Brock Creek's jeep trails? I've been to brock lake and some trails over off of rex road out of alread. Yes I was at the club's Christmas party. I think we was sitting at the table across from yall, because John was talking to a couple from morrilton at the next table over. I had Lighting (John) and Blkbird305 (Jacob) sitting at my table.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigsnafu (Post 14690372)
Michael, which trial at Superlift was that 2nd picture taking?

X2!!!

arkabilly 12-28-2012 08:03 PM

I believe that was humdinger

HanksRide 12-28-2012 08:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is my 95YJ, I have owned it since Dec 08 when it was completely stock. It has been sort of a love / hate relationship. Still have a few more ideas for it but overall pretty much about to get it where I wanted it.

midnight_f150 12-28-2012 08:47 PM

Hank how is your Rock Solid Fab tire carrier holding up?

HanksRide 12-28-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midnight_f150
Hank how is your Rock Solid Fab tire carrier holding up?

Works as designed, I love it, very solid, no rattles and operates flawlessly.

woodsracer 12-29-2012 08:48 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, here's my rig.
97 auto trans, 2.5l bored .30 and a different cam (still a turd). Not a whole lot done to it. Bds 2" springs, zone shocks, front and rear bumpers, winch, traded the stock wheels and tires for the eagle alloy rims and 31s. Also put in some auto pal headlight housings and h4 bulbs. Really helped out at night. Have some flat fenders in the garage waiting to be painted and installed as well as a ford 8.8 waiting in there.

Traded my 93 2.5l five speed yj for the tj.

The time now is 03:21 PM.