Any good wheellin close to Little Rock? - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > Any good wheellin close to Little Rock?

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 10-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #91
arkabilly
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Anyone ever find any really good rocky trails in the Brock creek, Illinois bayou area. My brother is coming down from up north, and I'd like to find some trails with technical rocky sections. Any suggestions?

arkabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2013, 09:21 PM   #92
meatlord
Animals taste good

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I am in the area from Iowa, have family here in Ash Flatts. Wanting to head out to that area tomorow, or friday, maybe even saturday. Unfortunately I dont have my TJ here, but I have my XJ with 3.5 lift and 31s(easier to transport the family)

Anyone around want to show me the sights? Pm me and ill send you my cell # to discuss the details.
Unread 03-22-2014, 01:51 PM   #93
lance-tek
2001 WJ 

I'll be in little rock for the next 2 weeks and would like to break in my WJ if anyone is up for a ride with a rookie?
Unread 03-22-2014, 03:53 PM   #94
arkabilly
1993 YJ Wrangler 

The Arkansas Crawlers are having a new guys run on the 29th at superlift orv park in hot springs. You can get more info at arkansascrawlers.com
arkabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2014, 05:33 PM   #95
95ZeeJay
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Midsouth Jeeps will be there the weekend of April 12th and will have a trail group just for take-it-easy types if anyone wants to take it light that Saturday morning (or Friday, pre-running easy trails). There will be separate groups for all skill levels come Saturday. http://midsouthjeeps.com/forum/topic...superlift-orv/
52 Willys CJ3a: stock-ish (his)**95 ZJ Laredo 4.0: removable doors, longarm, 8.8 rear, leaks, squeaks, dents, dings, etc (ours)**03 TJ Rubicon: longarm, body lift, 33" Duratracs- SOLD**05 LJ Rubicon: stock (MINE!)
95ZeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.