4X4 Offroad Outfitters Grand Opening - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Arkansas Jeep Forum > 4X4 Offroad Outfitters Grand Opening

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 06-16-2011, 02:36 PM   #1
Buddha
1993 YJ Wrangler 

4X4 Offroad Outfitters Grand Opening

There's a new 4X4 shop in North Little Rock. The people there are super helpful and just all around good guys.

They are located at 5039 Warden Road in North Little Rock and their Grand Opening is this Saturday June 18th starting around 9:00 a.m. In addition to the grand opening they will have a truck show with prizes.

Come on out and show your support. Hope to see you there!

[COLOR="Yellow"]I have read hundreds, if not thousands, of threads on here and it's amazing the percentage of problems that wind up being caused by something the owner has accidentally done to the Jeep while working on it.

Moral to the story: If you moved it, unscrewed it, unbolted it, hammered on it, wiped it off, re-wired or replaced it - Check there first![/COLOR]
Buddha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2012, 11:58 PM   #2
GrayYJ
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'm going to have to find this place and check it out. We recently moved to Maumelle, so it shouldn't be far.

"90 Jeep YJ"

[I][URL="http://www.mudstruck.com"]MudStruck.com-Mud Flies Till My Motor Dies![/URL][/I][/B]
GrayYJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.