XJ Swap N Shop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > XJ Swap N Shop

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 01-23-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
kc_Jeepxj

XJ Swap N Shop

Hey everyone, I started a page on FB called Kc Jeepxj Swap N Shop. Its a place to buy, sell and trade your Jeep parts. Just stop by and "like" the page and hopefully soon we will have a great place to swap N shop nothing but Jeep parts with local people. Thanks!

kc_Jeepxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2013, 12:49 PM   #2
Ross
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_Jeepxj View Post
Hey everyone, I started a page on FB called Kc Jeepxj Swap N Shop. Its a place to buy, sell and trade your Jeep parts. Just stop by and "like" the page and hopefully soon we will have a great place to swap N shop nothing but Jeep parts with local people. Thanks!
I tried and got this:

Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

2001 TJ, 33 trxus MTs , W, locked, belly up, some armor.

"If you aim at nothing, you will hit it every time." Zig Ziglar
Ross is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
kc_Jeepxj

https://www.facebook.com/KcMetroXJ

Thats weird, click the link
kc_Jeepxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.