ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th at SMORR - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th at SMORR

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

Unread 07-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
StockJKU
2008 JK Wrangler 

ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th at SMORR

Just wanted to invite everyone to our annual club event. ROCK the OZARKS October 5th - 7th! Registration for this event is now open! Regular registration cost is $75 and will include three days of wheeling and two free nights of primitive camping at SMORR! Early Crawler registration before September 1st is $65 and if you register before August 7th you will get an additional 10 raffle tickets! We are hoping to have a HUGE raffle so want to encourage everyone to register early so we can get the best sponsors on board. Also the club that has the most members in attendance will get a gift for each club member, AND the first 20 that register with payment will be entered into a drawing for a refund of your registration cost (Christian Crawlers 4x4 Club members excluded)!

Everyone is welcome. Click http://www.christiancrawlers.4x4.com/rocktheozarks.htm for more information and a link to our registration page.

Unread 08-23-2012, 10:06 PM   #2
Howdy

2004 TJ Wrangler 

I've already signed up. First week of October should be good cool weather for Jeepen. Looking forward too wheeling with you awl again.

Howdy

Now I own two of them.
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #3
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

I'll be there! Lookin forward to a weekend of camping and Jeepin w/ family and meeting new Jeep folks!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #4
StockJKU
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
I'll be there! Lookin forward to a weekend of camping and Jeepin w/ family and meeting new Jeep folks!
Great! Look forward to wheeling with you. See you in a few weeks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.