Planning my dirst trip to Wheeling trip to Tuttle Creek. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Planning my dirst trip to Wheeling trip to Tuttle Creek.

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-27-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
qualmanj
2000 WJ 

Smile Planning my dirst trip to Wheeling trip to Tuttle Creek.

Hey, I'm planning my first wheeling trip. I've never been anywhere to actually wheel before, only driven around on some friends farms and that. I think I've got a buddy going, maybe a couple kids and maybe 2 of my brothers and their vehicles and 4 wheelers. We are planning on going out there on a Friday afternoon or possibly Saturday morning in September and then camping 1 or 2 nights depending on when we decide to get out there. Does anyone have any recommendations for camping? From what I see Fancy Creek campgrounds seem to be the place. Let me know if anyone has another opinion.

00 WJ:4.0 I6 with 195,000 miles, 4" Teraflex springs, Clayton's long arms front and rear, Bilstein 5125's, JKS track bar and front adjustable disco's, Teraflex rear links, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's with 33x12.50 General Grabber AT2's
qualmanj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2013, 02:57 PM   #2
pitman91
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, if you are on Facebook, look us up under Kansas City Northland Jeepers. Alot of good people there with lots of advise for you about your trip. U will have to ask to join the group.

Thanks
Matt

'04 Wrangler Sport, 6 cyl., 4 speed auto, 4" lift, 33X12.50
pitman91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2013, 06:49 PM   #3
qualmanj
2000 WJ 

Just joined. I've looked in the past, but for some reason never clicked join group. Hope I can make it to a meet up sometime in the near future.
00 WJ:4.0 I6 with 195,000 miles, 4" Teraflex springs, Clayton's long arms front and rear, Bilstein 5125's, JKS track bar and front adjustable disco's, Teraflex rear links, 15x8 Cragar Soft 8's with 33x12.50 General Grabber AT2's
qualmanj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #4
pitman91
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Cool!! We have our meet and greets every third Wednesday over in Liberty. I don't have the event posted up yet but will this week. Keep an eye out for ur invite!

'04 Wrangler Sport, 6 cyl., 4 speed auto, 4" lift, 33X12.50
pitman91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.