north east missouri - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > north east missouri

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #1
direwolfmma13

north east missouri

Is there anybody from north east missouri? I'm from hannibal and looking for people and places to go off roading with.

direwolfmma13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #2
BardsLack

I'm in Troy, MO. Once we get our Commando up in running we should hook up.
Unread 12-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
direwolfmma13

Yes we should. The only place I knoe arounnd her to go got bought out and closed down so I don't know anywhere to go anymore.
Unread 12-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #4
BardsLack

Quote:
Originally Posted by direwolfmma13 View Post
Yes we should. The only place I knoe arounnd her to go got bought out and closed down so I don't know anywhere to go anymore.
I just moved here. I will check with bf and find out where good wheeling places are.
Unread 12-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
BardsLack

Here is a link I found. Not sure what they have eventwise or if this is even what you are interested in

http://www.hannibalrocks.com/
Unread 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #6
direwolfmma13

That place is right down the road from me. I'm going to try and find out if its open to the public or not. I will let you know if I find out.
Unread 12-14-2012, 09:52 PM   #7
TigerRobb

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Two Rivers Jeep Club is in Pittsfield, IL. It's a good group and they run on private land. Their website is TRJC.com

Good Luck
TigerRobb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2012, 10:13 PM   #8
direwolfmma13

Thanks I will look them up for sure

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.