New To missouri Looking for Wheelers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > New To missouri Looking for Wheelers

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 03-16-2010, 03:40 PM   #31
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
i was just there on sat, there is nothing to sign. pay the $5 and go play

thats kool not a bad price only thang that sux is the drive lol i am doing more research on the park

mydslaccount is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-18-2010, 01:53 PM   #32
juiceparn
2007 JK Wrangler 

Myself and my cousin who's got a built YJ are headed to Hannibal Rocks this Saturday. Debbie emailed me yesterday that they are opened 9-5 this Saturday If anyone wants to meet up let me know.
Unread 03-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #33
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juiceparn View Post
Myself and my cousin who's got a built YJ are headed to Hannibal Rocks this Saturday. Debbie emailed me yesterday that they are opened 9-5 this Saturday If anyone wants to meet up let me know.
Ill be running the park on Sat. I know a bunch of FJs are coming, probally around 6 to wheel. i will also have my jeep up there to do some wheeling.
Unread 06-15-2011, 11:00 AM   #34
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just started a Jeep Club here in Columbia, Missouri COMO Jeep Club. We have full support and sponsorship from University Chrysler. Our first meeting was held June 11th. We plan to hold monthly meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month, 10:00 AM, University Chrysler parking lot. I'm also a member of Midwest Jeep Thing (MWJT) which is a GREAT club---people are the best ever. Just can't make it to the monthly meetings (in St. Louis) and reason for starting up a club in Columbia and hooking up when we can with their events and becoming members. If you want more info, shoot me an email to cojeepclub@yahoo.com.
jackthejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2011, 11:01 AM   #35
jackthejeep
2010 JK Wrangler 

Columbia, MO Jeep Club

Just started a Jeep Club here in Columbia, Missouri COMO Jeep Club. We have full support and sponsorship from University Chrysler. Our first meeting was held June 11th. We plan to hold monthly meetings on the 2nd Saturday of each month, 10:00 AM, University Chrysler parking lot. I'm also a member of Midwest Jeep Thing (MWJT) which is a GREAT club---people are the best ever. Just can't make it to the monthly meetings (in St. Louis) and reason for starting up a club in Columbia and hooking up when we can with their events and becoming members. If you want more info, shoot me an email to cojeepclub@yahoo.com.
jackthejeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #36
02greytj
2001 XJ Cherokee 

there is a offroad park in fulton mo
Unread 10-09-2011, 08:04 AM   #37
Ghost00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

You find some ORP Parks yet? Got some near by I think most were mentioned.
Smorr.net (Seymour/ Marshfield) ,
Flatnastey.net (Jadwin/Salam area),
Wash!ta (near Farmingting, Potosi area), Fulton was mentioned cant remeber what the name is (never been there) my friend likes mud and has visited it a few times.
Hannible rocks but I think they are closed for now?
Ghost00TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.