New To missouri Looking for Wheelers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > New To missouri Looking for Wheelers

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 03-03-2010, 10:10 PM   #16
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

My rig is a 1977 CJ7

A frount and rear winch, trail light, Custom cage, CB, A built in cooler.

mydslaccount is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2010, 10:14 PM   #17
goldswim5
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Sounds really nice. Pics?
Unread 03-03-2010, 10:19 PM   #18
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Not recent ones's I just shot some new pain, and no more rust, primer or diff coloros. She is all pretty in pink
Unread 03-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #19
Ridin' Around
1999 WJ 

Mud, Mayhem, and Motorsports!
This place is opening a little north of you in Illinois. They just announced that Matt Steele & Trucks Gone Wild will be doing a taping later this year. They are still building the park, but there will be no shortage of Mud there.

Welcome to JeepForum, by the way!
Ridin' Around is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2010, 09:24 AM   #20
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydslaccount View Post
KID!!

I may only be 18 5'2 105lbs but this dirty girl will drive circles around you 2005X

That was how ever what I have been told not many place around here to go on a weekley bases
14 years younger than me equals a kid, man i feel old now sounds like we may need to hit the trails together to see who can drive around who
Unread 03-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #21
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
14 years younger than me equals a kid, man i feel old now sounds like we may need to hit the trails together to see who can drive around who
Since you call me a kid lol you should help me out and buy me a membership on here

Hitting some trails together Deffantley that is just what I am looking for people to go off roading with around me.
Unread 03-05-2010, 09:08 AM   #22
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Since you call me a kid lol you should help me out and buy me a membership on here

Hitting some trails together Deffantley that is just what I am looking for people to go off roading with around me.
looks like i may be heading to hannibal rocks on may 20th if the park opens up that day(still not 100%) st. joes we can do almot any Sat. as long as i have enough notcie. although that place i usually take my ATV but we can still head down there. also do you have a facebook page, easier to chat on there
Unread 03-05-2010, 09:52 AM   #23
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005X View Post
looks like i may be heading to hannibal rocks on may 20th if the park opens up that day(still not 100%) st. joes we can do almot any Sat. as long as i have enough notcie. although that place i usually take my ATV but we can still head down there. also do you have a facebook page, easier to chat on there
I will not be going to st. Joe because of the health risk that place has. That is an old lead mine and you have risk of lead exposure there. May 20th is still a long way off. and a 100 mile drive but it still looks to be a fun place i will have to go and cheack out.

No I do not go to the social webs they all have virouses and hijackers. Last account I had got hijacked and some one eles is still using it

I have yahoo messanger if you would like to talk monicalfox101@yahoo.com
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #24
goldswim5
2005 LJ Wrangler 

St. Joe is fine, there are Galena mines all over Missouri. I would love to go up there if it wasn't a 4 hour drive.

I think we still need to see pics of this pink CJ
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #25
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldswim5 View Post
St. Joe is fine, there are Galena mines all over Missouri. I would love to go up there if it wasn't a 4 hour drive.

I think we still need to see pics of this pink CJ
Not according to a report that I came across last night. Put out by the MDC they claim that you have a risk of lead exposure. I thought that I saved it but I can not find what I did with it. As soon as I find it I will post the link.
Unread 03-05-2010, 10:20 AM   #26
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Not according to a report that I came across last night. Put out by the MDC they claim that you have a risk of lead exposure. I thought that I saved it but I can not find what I did with it. As soon as I find it I will post the link.
there are hot spots in the park, nothing that will kill you like the news makes you to believe. also if it was that dangerous the State of MO would not take the risk and liability of making $2 per ATV
Unread 03-05-2010, 04:27 PM   #27
J-Mox
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I don't know of anyone that I've rode with up there die yet

Yeah there may be some but it's in such small amounts you'd have to eat large amounts to kill ya. Just go and have a good time! One ride won't kill ya.
2004 Wrangler X, 6-cylinder, 5-speed, Dana 30 w/ARB, Alloy USA front shafts, Dana 35, 2" BB, 1" BL, OME shocks, Brown Dog MML, UCF Ultra High-Clearance Skid, Lo-Pro Mount, SYE, Pro Comp Adj. Control Arms, Savvy Gas Tank skid, JKS Quick Disconnects, Rock Hard Sliders, 31" BF Goodrich KM2's on Ravine wheels, Hard Top, Bestop Soft-top, Bestop Safari Top

2010 Moab Trip Thread with JeepForum Members
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f95/i...010-a-1038859/

Dont hate on the guy that keeps his Jeep clean....
Hate on the guy that doesn't get his Jeep dirty....
J-Mox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-05-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

my dog is still alive after drinking the water, other than being big and dumb he is healthy

Unread 03-07-2010, 09:46 PM   #29
mydslaccount
1984 CJ7 

Dose any one have a copy of the release for that you have to sign? I wold like to look it over and do a little more research on st loes b4 i go out there.
Unread 03-08-2010, 08:41 AM   #30
2005X
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Dose any one have a copy of the release for that you have to sign? I wold like to look it over and do a little more research on st loes b4 i go out there.
i was just there on sat, there is nothing to sign. pay the $5 and go play

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.