new 4x4/jeep club forming waynesville, st.roberts, rolla, lebanon, lake of the Ozarks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > new 4x4/jeep club forming waynesville, st.roberts, rolla, lebanon, lake of the Ozarks

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-11-2011, 11:23 PM   #1
angelhitman
1969 C101 

new 4x4/jeep club forming waynesville, st.roberts, rolla, lebanon, lake of the Ozarks

Hello all. So i am going to try to make this happen. i have had a few posts inquiring about possible interest in a local area club. I have had some interest off forums and more by word of mouth, so,,,,, Here we go..... We will be having our first meeting in two weeks. I don't have a date because i want to get people there but don't have an idea of what works for people. If you would like to come, please let me know some times that work for you in the evenings or on weekends. I will then try to coordinate a time. objectives for first meeting i would see being. deciding a name or if we need one, maybe exchanging contact information, setting some targeted trips and maybe setting some basics like bylaws.. We could also discuss if we want to have dues or not and if we want to do a website, and look at registering as a club. BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT TO GET TO IT. WHEELING THAT IS. I would love to end the meeting with a short trip..... So if you have some local trails you want to share bring the info with you.......

RESPOND TO THIS POST OR EMAIL ME AT jdderry@gmail.com

angelhitman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-14-2011, 07:41 AM   #2
Ghost00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

ttt^^^
Ghost00TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-18-2011, 12:09 AM   #3
angelhitman
1969 C101 

OK, FIRST MEETING WITH BE SATURDAY OCTOBER 22ND IN WAYNESVILLE MO, AT PEPPERS WHICH IS ON ROUTE 66 JUST OFF i44 AT WAYNESVILLE EXIT. LARRY PROVIDED THIS LINK WHICH INCLUDES A MAP. http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restauran..._Missouri.html

MEETING TIME WILL BE 3PM. THIS MEETING AS MENTIONED ABOVE IS TO ESTABLISH THE BASIS OF A 4X4 CLUB IN THE AREA. ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED ARE WELCOME TO TALK AND SHARE THOUGHTS AND IDEAS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO JOIN OR EVEN BE INTERESTED IN JOINING TO COME TO THE MEETING. CONTACTS OR CONFIRMATION OF ATTENDANCE CAN BE THROUGH THIS BOARD OR AT jdderry@gmail.com. Look forward to meeting all persons in person. Jeff (angelhitman)
Unread 10-18-2011, 11:56 AM   #4
Ghost00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

posted on MJ and face book
Unread 10-20-2011, 10:52 PM   #5
angelhitman
1969 C101 

Beginning of a website for the club. REalize that the name is not the NAME of the Club. We still have to come up with one. https://sites.google.com/site/centralmissouri4x4club/
Unread 10-23-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
angelhitman
1969 C101 

So first meeting went really good i feel. we are moving forward and have established the basis for a club. ROCK RASH OFF ROAD. I guess today is our birthday. We are excited to build on the website and will be looking into establishing a domain. So Please feel free to contact me if you want more information, would like to come to a meeting. or want to go on a run with us. Will try to post all meetings and trips on JF. Thanks JF for the great support and forum. angelhitman
Unread 10-25-2011, 05:57 PM   #7
angelhitman
1969 C101 

I lost paperwork on george.

Ok i am only human, and my kids were punding each other on the head, but George, i lost your paperwork and cannot find contact information on you. please contact me via this site or at the website. Sorry. We really want you in the club.
Unread 01-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #8
jacked98up
1999 XJ Cherokee 

So you guys ever get any thing going yet or plan any trail rides?
jacked98up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2012, 09:01 AM   #9
Ghost00TJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Yes it it is going fairly well
http://sites.google.com/site/central...ri4x4club/home theres a link for the forum and here's the FB link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Roc...79300138830564
Unread 01-21-2012, 05:04 PM   #10
jacked98up
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Wow! I looked the site over and it looks like it doing quite well!
jacked98up is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.