Moonlight Racing off road park? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Moonlight Racing off road park?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 01-17-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
Howdy

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Moonlight Racing off road park?

I think it is around Sullivan Mo. Has anyone been to it? Your comments about it are appreciated. Please tell what you think of it, trails, location, and cost.

Thanks

Now I own two of them.
Howdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
rangle
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
I think it is around Sullivan Mo. Has anyone been to it? Your comments about it are appreciated. Please tell what you think of it, trails, location, and cost.

Thanks

Fun for hill climbs, a few rocky obstacles if ya know where to go... Worth the 15 to get in. Off of highway 185 and highway a outside of sullivan, mo. Iirc my avatar is from there.
Unread 03-06-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
Holaday
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have been, it was a good little day trip
Holaday is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #4
BigTime4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I went to Moonlight Racing Last weekend. The place is awesome. there are a bunch of trails and creeks to drive through. several waterfalls. Lots of fun, and only $15 per vehicle to get in. A lot of the trails are moderate, but if you know where to look there are some very challenging climbs. I had to use the winch twice, and that is very uncommon. It is the closest park for me, only 40 minutes away. Before I knew of this place, I was trailering my jeep all the way to Flat Nasty. Both places are great, but I doubt I will be going to flat nasty anytime soon. I went was able to go through all the trals at Flat Nasty in 2 days. I Have only been to Moonlight 1 time so far, but there are a ton of trails I have yet to go on, so I can't wait to go again.
BigTime4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 08:45 AM   #5
MadMaxxis

Hi guys, do they supply a map at this Moonlight place when you pay to get in? I've got a Jeep and some ATV's I'd like to take there, but I know nothing about it. I was hoping to find a map online.

Are the trails directional?

Thanks,
MM
MadMaxxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
BigTime4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

there are no maps witch really sucks. I get lost and all turned around out there. lol I just went this past weekend, and I spent an hour looking for the water fall. I finally found it.
<object width="300" height="400" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/215878428524774" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/215878428524774" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="400"></embed></object>
Unread 05-08-2012, 09:34 PM   #7
angelhitman
1969 C101 

nice waterfall action, i had to search your link but your fb page popped up. Anyways, Looking at taking our club RROR out of wayneville up there on the 26th, going to meet a couple of members out of st. louis down there looks like it is definately worth the drive. About the same for us as flatnasty but love variety. Hitman.

My new religion, "praise Jeepus" because everyone has to worship something. (hitman)
angelhitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
BigTime4x4
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelhitman
nice waterfall action, i had to search your link but your fb page popped up. Anyways, Looking at taking our club RROR out of wayneville up there on the 26th, going to meet a couple of members out of st. louis down there looks like it is definately worth the drive. About the same for us as flatnasty but love variety. Hitman.

My new religion, "praise Jeepus" because everyone has to worship something. (hitman)
Be sure to find jays bluff and slim dandy at moonlight. Climb with caution
Unread 08-28-2012, 03:46 PM   #9
AlissaTyler
1998 FSJ Cherokee 

I go out to Moonlight Racing alot. I live about 20 minutes away. It is a place for me to relax and have a good time. It is my idea of paradise. So many fun trails and climbs. seen a few roll overs there!
Unread 12-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
mudymexican
1995 XJ Cherokee 

There are no maps, and miles of trails, from mild to wild, i was the first one to make it up"Jay's Bluff" thats why its named that (my name is Jay, go figger). There are several STEEP hills, creeks, waterfalls, to challange all levels of off roaders, and Clint (owner) is always ready to help WHEN carnage occours, trust me on that. I recomend the place as a good place to check out!!!
mudymexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2014, 09:24 AM   #11
kylegguerrant
1985 XJ Cherokee 

There is a map on their Facebook page I have one my self been out there many times and a lot of fun!!!
kylegguerrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.