Mo4wd Meet N Greet. Toys 4 Tots Fundraiser! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Mo4wd Meet N Greet. Toys 4 Tots Fundraiser!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Unread 10-26-2012, 10:19 AM   #1
adio3x

Mo4wd Meet N Greet. Toys 4 Tots Fundraiser!

Hi all, I know this is extremely late notice, my apologies (I thought I had a member who was going to post this but didn't) but we are having our second meet n greet this sunday the 28th. If you don't know about the site, basically its a forum for all makes and models, we all share a common interest in off roading. Well check it out, its www.Mo4wd.com. It may look like a Toyota site, but its not, we have plenty of Jeepers, looking to get more!

We're hosting a BBQ/Fundraiser at Adventure Accessories in Chesterfield Valley for the Marines Toys 4 Tots. We are giving away a set of Rigid Industries 6in SR amber lights, along with a ton of other prizes from Gerber, CRKT, etc.

If you're interested in coming, please RSVP on the site (located in Meets and Events). If you're interested in buying ticket, please follow the link provided. If you want to participate in the raffle and can't make the meet, no worries, we'll be subbing in extra tickets for the meal. Also extending this invite to other states on the Jeep Forum. No presence is required to win.

http://www.mo4wdclub.com/merchandise.html

Print this flyer out and bring it in to receive 1 free ticket! Hope to meet some of you there!

~Andrew

adio3x is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.