Missourians check this out! Mo4wd. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Missourians check this out! Mo4wd.

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #1
adio3x

Missourians check this out! Mo4wd.

So some of you may already be on this site, but for those who don't know what it is, I'll explain a little about the site. I created this site so people could meet new people who share a common interest in the off road community. We welcome all makes and models. We also get forum discounts from a variety of vendors (I'm working on a few Jeep specific dealers at the moment). I'm a Toyota guy, but I have owned a XJ & ZJ in the past. Looking forward to getting some of you out on the trails with us!

We're making a flat nasty run Dec 1st if anyones interested. We'll have 2 groups going out, 1 for harder stuff, the other doing greens and yellows.

~Andrew

www.Mo4wd.com

adio3x is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.