Missouri Trail run and video shoot: Need volunteers! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Missouri Trail run and video shoot: Need volunteers!

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-28-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
BestopTeam

Missouri Trail run and video shoot: Need volunteers!

Hey folks. Britta and I (Bestop video team) are traveling to Nixa, Missouri (Springfield/Joplin side).

We will be there the last week in July, and we need some Jeeps and Jeepers.

We need a TJ to install a top on (July 26th or 27th).
Maybe one other to do an install.

We need several Jeeps to go on a trail run with (Thursday, July 28th)

Who's around? Who's available? Want to join us on a trail ride? Actually, it's "take us on a trail ride" since we'll be in a small compact from the rental agency.

Talk to me! Reply here, send email to webteam@bestop.com, whatever. Let me know.

THANKS!!

BestopTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2011, 09:10 AM   #2
BestopTeam

No one?

Here's a photo of the last Jeep we borrowed. That's a brand new top on it, and we didn't take it off when we gave it back. This is a good opportunity for Joplin/Springfield area folks.

yj.jpg
Unread 06-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
TigerRobb

2005 LJ Wrangler 

I have an 05 mainly stock LJ, that you could use. Interested?
TigerRobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 03:47 AM   #4
03GreenGiant
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I have an 03 TJ, that you could use.
Unread 07-01-2011, 07:09 PM   #5
Loubear20

I have a 1997 tj with re lift. 456 gears and other stuff let me know if interested. Not real familiar with that area though
Loubear20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2011, 01:38 PM   #6
icemonster

i have a 97 tj 3312.50S 7" of lift in need of a new top would be willing to let you guys put a new top on. also know of a couple of places to take you wheeling at . we could travel within 45min east or 1 hr west . or 30 min south to a muddwhole . ive also emailed you a picture of my jeep at the offroad park.
icemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2011, 02:45 PM   #7
Dabbill
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I can come down if ya want. 2005 Wrangler X. 31x10.5 MTR's /Kevlar, rubicon springs, 1.25 BL, and teraflex transfer case skid.
Dabbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2011, 02:52 PM   #8
BestopTeam

I have the Jeeps I need for installs lined up.

If you are interested in joining our trail run on Thursday, July 28th, at SMORR, let me know, and I'll help with the details.

If you're a member of Ozarks Jeep Thing club, then you can just talk directly to your club president, Roger. He's coordinating the trail run for me. Which is awesome!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.