Joplin mo jeepers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Joplin mo jeepers

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-27-2013, 06:36 PM   #31
pendragon
1993 YJ Wrangler 

South of Neosho here nice to see we have other swmo folks around here.

Unread 02-28-2013, 05:58 AM   #32
90xjcjf
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I hope to be out on the trails sometime mid summer, got motor mounts on the cj5 frame for the xj style mounts so it sits up higher, next is getting axles under it.

Sent from my jeep while hanging from a cliff
90xjcjf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 05:42 PM   #33
Moparmandjh
1977 CJ7 

Wheaton Mo here. Mines not on the road yet but hope to be in a month or two. 7 days a week at work is killing my fun time.
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'
Moparmandjh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:40 PM   #34
sloopie
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Just north of Joplin in Lamar.
sloopie is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.