JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Missouri Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f349/)
-   -   Jeep Club 63701 (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f349/jeep-club-63701-a-1387996/)

7SlotGrill 07-01-2012 10:21 PM

Jeep Club 63701

I'm looking for or looking to start a Jeep club in the Cape Girardeau area, if anyone knows of one or is from around here willing to help start/join let me know, currently I have 7 other Jeepers willing to join 3 TJs, 2 CJs, 1 YJ and 1 Cherokee, I'm not looking to be limited to wranglers/CJs only we are looking for it to be all Jeeps....already got a name idea as well if we create our own-Soggy Boggers Offroad or Soggy Boggers Jeep Club

8pitcher 07-04-2012 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7SlotGrill (Post 13805971)
I'm looking for or looking to start a Jeep club in the Cape Girardeau area, if anyone knows of one or is from around here willing to help start/join let me know, currently I have 7 other Jeepers willing to join 3 TJs, 2 CJs, 1 YJ and 1 Cherokee, I'm not looking to be limited to wranglers/CJs only we are looking for it to be all Jeeps....already got a name idea as well if we create our own-Soggy Boggers Offroad or Soggy Boggers Jeep Club

what is that near???

7SlotGrill 07-05-2012 06:59 AM

About 2 hours south of St. Louis

Keep it safe, Keep it fun, Keep it on the tires O|||||||O

8pitcher 07-05-2012 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7SlotGrill
About 2 hours south of St. Louis

Oh ok. I'm in Kansas do I couldn't make it over there very often.

7SlotGrill 07-17-2012 11:19 PM

Bump

J-Mox 07-26-2012 07:18 PM

I'm from Chaffee, and know a couple of guys from Scott City that wheel.

We are with a club based out of St.Louis that does events pretty often in different locations. http://midwestjeepthing.com/

They go to Wa$hita outside of Farmington pretty often. Lots and lots of rocks! They also have a couple of big events during the year at a fairly private park around Potosi.

Myself and the guys from Scott City aren't into mudding but are willing to hit some trails and rocks when we can. Seems to go in spurts for me. Hit a bunch of events for awhile then slack off for awhile.

7SlotGrill 07-28-2012 11:08 AM

Right on yea a couple of my buddies go to Farmington and have shown me pics and vids of them airing their CJs out off of hill climbs, I have 80 acres here where I live and we cut a few trails on it a few summers ago and they were climbing the trails as hard and as fast as they could handle just to launch out in to the fields airborne....they wheel a lot harder than I do lol I like to cruise easy trails and enjoy a comfortable ride (Mostly because my TJ is also my DD) I'll twist the suspension up crawling but nothing that will spill my beer in the cup holder lol, I'm mainly looking for people who want to meet up on weekends and road trip with a few creeks, trails, BBQ and just have fun in our jeeps, I'm not interested in mud unless we run in to it on the trails

2dswithaCJ5 08-02-2012 07:22 AM

I am coming to Ft Leonard Wood and wouldn't mind meeting up with you for a trail ride or two. I am pretty much in the same boat and like the same type wheelin'. Keep me posted when you all head out.

7SlotGrill 08-02-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2dswithaCJ5
I am coming to Ft Leonard Wood and wouldn't mind meeting up with you for a trail ride or two. I am pretty much in the same boat and like the same type wheelin'. Keep me posted when you all head out.

Have you been to the local ORV park in Jackson MO yet? Outlaw Off Road park is the name, that's usually where I go since its $10 per person and close to home in case I break something lol, been trying to get people to go but with the weather and work it hasn't been going so well but hopefully soon

7SlotGrill 09-15-2012 10:21 AM

Bump

RiverRat77 10-16-2012 08:50 AM

Im over in Anna, wouldnt mind hooking up sometime

7SlotGrill 10-16-2012 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RiverRat77
Im over in Anna, wouldnt mind hooking up sometime

Right on, I'm tied up with sound system jobs the rest of this month but come November I'll be ready to hit some trails, once I get everyone together and start trying to set a day to go ill pm you

RiverRat77 10-16-2012 05:36 PM

Im actually trying to unscrew the PO wiring job in mine as we speak, I work out on the river and will be back 20 Nov. Keep in touch If you want pm me your info and we can keep in touch if not just let me know when

7SlotGrill 03-25-2013 03:37 PM

Ok everyone, on April 13 there's gonna be a benefit going on at Outlaw Off Road Park on highway 34 just south of Jackson MO, if anyone is interested in going PM me, right now the only people in my group going with jeeps are me and my buddy with his JK, I would like to get a few people together from here

Howdy 04-05-2013 08:48 PM

A new Jeep club is having a meet & greet April 11 at 6:30 PM in the Jackson park. Bring hot dogs or burgers to grill and a side dish. No cost, show up, eat and talk jeep. Will discuss when and where they will have a trail run. I heard maybe the week end after going to LBL. Will find out next Thursday at the M&G.

Howdy

The time now is 11:39 PM.