Gear shops?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Gear shops??

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 01-22-2013, 06:27 PM   #1
Wildcat83
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Gear shops??

Hi all - I'm new to Missouri, just moved to Columbia from Arizona about 6 months ago. I'm needing to regear my front and rear diffs but am having a hard time finding some good shops. Can anyone recommend some good shops in Columbia, KC, or STL?

Wildcat83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2013, 01:57 PM   #2
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat83 View Post
Hi all - I'm new to Missouri, just moved to Columbia from Arizona about 6 months ago. I'm needing to regear my front and rear diffs but am having a hard time finding some good shops. Can anyone recommend some good shops in Columbia, KC, or STL?
A little further to the west is 4x4Land in Topeka, KS. Very reputable shop.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2013, 12:58 PM   #3
TSOffroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat83 View Post

Give 4wheelpartsplus a call in Jefferson City. I believe it's 573-761-4000 Ask for Steve or Jessie and tell them Scott Langley sent you
TSOffroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #4
Chipper916
2007 JK Wrangler 

4x4 Land in Topeka did mine, they are the place to go.
2007 JKU - D60 King Pin Front Axle, Sterling Rear Axle, Artec Trusses, 5.38 Gears, Yukon Grizzly Lockers Front and Rear, RCV Axle Shafts, Atlas 5.0:1 Transfer Case, PSC Full Hydro Steer, ORI Struts, Double Triangulated Four Links Front and Rear, 42" Super Swampers, Trail Ready Beadlocks, Warn Zeon 10,000 lb Winch, Custom Cage
Chipper916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #5
screameans73
2010 JK Wrangler 

I realize this is a dated thread, but if you are still looking give Pur Performance a shot in St. Charles, MO (suburb west of St. Louis). They have really good customer service and decent rates.
screameans73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.