cassville missouri wheeling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > cassville missouri wheeling

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 07-15-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

cassville missouri wheeling

i'm headed to roaring river state park in cassville missouri at the end of july. does anyone know where all the trails are around there and can someone send me a map? are there any online? we plan on being there from july 25th to the 31st if anyone whats a tagalong.

Unread 07-19-2011, 07:06 PM   #2
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i'm told this is The Bureau of Land Management, basicly forest roads with a few challenges. has anyone rode them?
Unread 07-23-2011, 02:46 PM   #3
map93xj
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Don't go on anything that doesn't have a road number. The Gov. been closing trails down there. Last time we down there in may they had closed 2 of the main trails our club runs. U might check some of the shops around someone might have a map with the Forrest service roads on it.
06 LJ rubi RE 4 1/2 sf, MT 35/12.50/15 on soft 8s, Kilby tummy tuck and engine skid, Wilderness frt and rear bumpers, Warn M8000, Cobra 75 cb, Genright sport cage, Poison Spyder Armor, Gen Right front fenders.
map93xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #4
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

thanks, the jeep needed a new clutch this week so part of my budget went for that. i think i'll show up wednesday and possible go over to wheeling world for a day and then maybe play on the forest roads.
Unread 07-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #5
Samueldvm
1999 TJ Wrangler 

There are some great roads to go wheeling in the mark twain national forest that surrounds roaring river. Most of them are four wheeler trails that have alot of low hanging branches. Not great on the paint job but a blast if you don't care! Ask the locals who drive jeeps or check with the folks with four wheelers around eagle rock!
Samueldvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2011, 05:09 AM   #6
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

i have modified everything but the body and paint for that reason. do you recommend any roads. i do have a forest road map with the road numbers.
Unread 07-31-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

just got home, great fishing but did not find much as far as trails. most we found were only a few hundred feet long. the locals sent us to a local store where one of the men there seemed like he knew all about the local wheeling. gave us directions to a spot, followed by "don't worry about those private property signs". we went there to check it out and let me tell you i don't thing i have every seen a property more covered in bright, new and big signs with big lettering stating PRIVATE PROPERTY, we turned aroung and went back to fishing. if anyone knows of some good spots to spend more than 10 minutes let me know, we go there several times a year.
Unread 08-01-2011, 12:24 PM   #8
zeronight
1982 CJ7 

ive found some good spots in vanburen around the big springs park area, all wooded trails and not real chalanging but still fun in the woods.
zeronight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #9
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

how far is that from cassville? we go up there several times a year to fish and i'm still looking for somewhere to take the jeep.
Unread 08-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #10
zeronight
1982 CJ7 

wow i just googled it and its like east 200 miles away. sorry
zeronight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #11
icemonster

I was going to hit you up when you went down there awhile back but something came up. But anyways hey bro my name is Danny i have a few friends that i wheel with { me more so then them } but anyway put it up next time you go and ill go , i have a map to every trail down there . Im always looking for new people to go wheeling with besides my kids!!!!!
icemonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2011, 06:29 AM   #12
vicsjeep
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Sound great. I'll PM you next time we go.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.