Branson/Springfield area Jeepers! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Missouri Jeep Forum > Branson/Springfield area Jeepers!

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueECGS DOTW - $100 off Yukon 8.8 C-Clip Eliminator KitNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 08-12-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
jacob91546
2005 WK 

Wk Branson/Springfield area Jeepers!

I live in Branson and I'm want to get some Jeep friends. I drive a 2005 Jeep Wk with a 2" RC lift and all terrains, so nothing to wild. I want to meet some local Jeepers to show me some local trails.

jacob91546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 10:29 AM   #2
JacoToTheB
1997 ZJ 

I live in Springfield, Mo. Found this thread on a search. It would be nice to get some people in the area together to do some light wheeling. The only place I really know about is Chadwick.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/my-jeep-build-infamous-f150-coils-1767489/
JacoToTheB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
jacob91546
2005 WK 

How do you get to it? Iv heard of it but never been
Unread 08-26-2013, 03:41 PM   #4
JacoToTheB
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob91546
How do you get to it? Iv heard of it but never been
From Branson you'll take 65 until exiting at ozark. You drive that road a few miles then turn right on highway W. follow that for a few more miles then turn left on center line road. That takes you all the way there. You have to cross a river to get in, so don't have anyone in a car follow you. I'm not sure where the jeep trails are. I've only rode my dirt bike there and got in the mud with my jeep on it's main road
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/my-jeep-build-infamous-f150-coils-1767489/
JacoToTheB is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.