WARNING for DFW Jeepers - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > WARNING for DFW Jeepers

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 05-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #16
gabrod72
1993 ZJ 

Nothing wrong with posting about these types of businesses. Personally, I avoid ebay as much as possible and like shopping locally. I even prefer used vs cheap overseas crap as they're typically better parts. Although I can surely afford to purchase from places like Just Jeeps - Just Brakes or the like, I avoid them. My feeling is they're usually a predatory business who cater to an ignorant crowd.... kudos to them for finding a niche market full of un-educated consumers with deep pockets who don't know any better. The issue I have with them is on occasion, the net they cast out catches people who are struggling to make ends meet. I've heard many stories of JB screwing people by not letting their vehicle back on the road since it's now deemed "unsafe" and they'd be "liable" if they put it back together and let you leave. Of course they give you an option - 1. Pay the $800 + bill to fix your brakes or 2. Have it towed elsewhere for a second opinion - then the tow costs you around $150. Had they gone to a real mechanic, chances are they'd be back on the road "safely" for under $200. Pretty sad they can get away with crap like this if you ask me.

gabrod72 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-23-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
Rumbloki
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandMatt View Post
HeyOwner:"Look guys we don't carry any door skins and the guy that handles them is out back with a customer" he grabbed a card and handed it to my friend.
I said puzzled "well there is a big pile of them over here on the floor?"
To which he then replied "Listen we dont have time to sell you door skins were trying to sell Jeeps here (sic)"
His website has a "Parts-Used", and a "Parts-New" section.
"Wrangler (TJ) Door Skins $145" in "Parts-New".
"Wrangler Upper Door Skins $75.00" in "Parts-Used".
Unread 06-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #18
andrew2641
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I went in his shop shortly after buying my YJ looking for some parts He posted on craiglist. He was a complete ***. Basically told me I was an idiot for buying a YJ. he told me I would never be able to find parts for it, my wife would strongly disagree with him after 2 years of mods. Stay clear of just jeeps total ***
andrew2641 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-18-2012, 04:13 PM   #19
THEHEV
2006 LJ Wrangler 

haha he has them on CL now

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/ptd/3079268751.html
THEHEV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2012, 10:06 PM   #20
Jacko84
2002 WJ 

What an idiot! Will always stay away from this place and will pass the word around. I don't understand owners/sales people like that, I mean, if you want to be succesful be nice to everyone, even non costumers. People remember good treatment and are likely to go out of their way to buy from you if you have the reputation of being nice. I hope people like that go out of business
[COLOR="Navy"][I]02 WJ Limited | 4.7L HO | quadra-drive | 3" KOLAK lift: Bilstein 5100s shocks, OME HD coils | Moog steering stabilizer | JKS adjustable track bar | 245/70R17 General Grabbers | 17" JK MOABS[/I][/COLOR]

[B][url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/ultimate-wj-grand-cherokee-buyers-guide-1271979/"]The Ultimate WJ Grand Cherokee Buyer's Guide
[/url][/B]
[B][url]http://wjjeeps.com/[/url][/B]

[COLOR="YellowGreen"][B][url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f348/north-texas-grands-1323367/"]North Texas Grands[/url][/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"][url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/jacko84s-wj-build-thread-1398349/#post13930247"]Jacko84's build thread[/url][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Jacko84 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2012, 03:01 PM   #21
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

One of the bad things about the 'net is that people will go out of their way to post bad experiences - but good experiences are often forgotten as those lead to going out and having FUN with the new toys etc and no time left to post! For those of us in business it sux - for example - we serve over 30,000 happy clients each year. If we piss off 10 people off and they all post bad stuff it makes us look bad. Even tho those 10 could not be made happy if we paid THEM for the opportunity to serve em!

SO

CoolHand - you are now charged with going out and finding a GOOD experience to share before karma bites you in the butt! (and thanks for the heads up)
Unread 08-09-2012, 04:16 PM   #22
andrew2641
1995 YJ Wrangler 

The point is you could have sold 30,010 things in a year or had a positive post if there was better customer service when we were in your store.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
andrew2641 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
jwmbishop
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew2641 View Post
The point is you could have sold 30,010 things in a year or had a positive post if there was better customer service when we were in your store.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
I don't think you were ever in MY store.

ummmm - you have me confused with Just Jeeps. I was making a generality statement, I sell a client SERVICE - nothing automotive.

The point IS if you are willing to go out of your way to post a bad experience - you should also make the same effort to share your GOOD experiences - or else face the fact that you appear to be a whiner. If all I hear from a person is their bad experiences I start tuning them out... as do most people.

And incidentally - I lead the nation in my Franchise system (I have 18 locations out of 4000 plus locations nationwide) for positive reviews in client surveys. I can not use only bad experiences to model my business as some ARE created by the client - in order to ensure positive client experience I NEED to know what I have done right as well as what I have done wrong. Changing to adapt to a whiner could alienate the good ones...

In a way it is just like raising a kid - if you never acknowledge good behavior and only punish bad you end up with a screwed up kid who thinks he can only do wrong in a world that is against him. psych 101.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.