trip to bridgeport, tx in december? Who is up for it? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > trip to bridgeport, tx in december? Who is up for it?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 11-01-2012, 07:43 AM   #1
dmb2002man
2006 TJ Wrangler 

trip to bridgeport, tx in december? Who is up for it?

Hey everyone,

I was wondering who would be up for a trip to bridgeport, tx in december. I have a 2006 wrangler x, 4.0, 6 speed with 31x10.50 tires and my friend has a h3 hummer. Also my other buddy has a new untouched jeep wrangler. Would like to set up a evite for the trip and wanted to know if anyone else would be interested and if so then pm your info. It will be the beginning of december and on the weekend.

Josh

dmb2002man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #2
dirtdude35
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Pick a date and let me know, I might be interested in going back out there around then.

93 ZJ, 2in BB, Moabs, Goodyear wanglers MT/r Cherry bomb glass pack

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirtdude35s-lj-build-1415016/"]LJ Build[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirtdude-s-zj-build-thread-1236754/"]ZJ Build Thread[/URL]
dirtdude35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
dmb2002man
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I will do. I will create a evite this weekend and send it over to my friends and post it on here!
Unread 11-04-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
TheDude78
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I'm stationed at Ft Bliss but I'm from Bridgeport so you you guys just say the word and we will head that way!!!!
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:05 AM   #5
dmb2002man
2006 TJ Wrangler 

hey everyone, i am still figuring out a date for this. Been busy with the holiday and family. Last weekend though i was in melissa, texas and did a little off-roading with a guy from work with a lifted tj. Just ordered me a hi/low lift jack, installed a 31x10.50 on my tailgate and adding fog lights.
Unread 12-28-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
dirtdude35
2004 LJ Wrangler 

it will be a couple of weeks before i could go any way now. Went to 35s and need to get a lift to be able to clear them off road

93 ZJ, 2in BB, Moabs, Goodyear wanglers MT/r Cherry bomb glass pack

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirtdude35s-lj-build-1415016/"]LJ Build[/URL]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/dirtdude-s-zj-build-thread-1236754/"]ZJ Build Thread[/URL]
dirtdude35 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.