Trinity river - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Trinity river

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 05-11-2012, 10:40 AM   #1
Greenhornet
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Trinity river

I was told of a place outside of Sealy near the Trinity river where we can play. The only directions the guy gave me was 25 minutes west of Sealy. he said there was a place out there. Does anyone know where this is? I was told the last place we went too was now off limits in Spring. Looking for new place to play without alot of nonsense.

Greenhornet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
dcsebesta
1984 CJ7 

the trinity river is in east tx. the colorado river is about 30 miles west.
84 cj7. 258, comp cam, GM hei, 38dges, detroits front and rear, 4:10s. moser 1 piece shafts, SOA, homeade tube fender. OBA, 35X12.50's, pos T5.
dcsebesta is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.