TORC Invites the Regional Jeep Clubs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > TORC Invites the Regional Jeep Clubs

TJ BDS 2" suspension lift!! FINALLY a GREAT 2" l50% Off Sale at KrawlOff-Road.comTactical Recovery Equipment Soft Shackles!!!

Unread 03-11-2015, 02:17 PM   #1
torc

TORC Invites the Regional Jeep Clubs

If you're not familiar with TORC, we are the nation's largest professional off road truck racing series…and we're coming to Texas Motor Speedway on April 24-25. TORC trucks are 900 Horsepower, purpose built race trucks jumping 200 feet through the air and racing side by side at speeds over 100MPH.

This is our first time to the Fort Worth / Dallas area since 2009 and we're looking to make it a fun event destination for Texas Off Road & 4X4 & Jeep clubs. In addition, we plan to offer some cool incentives to try and attract enthusiasts like an exclusive track walk and VIP Parking display to showoff your club's trucks/jeeps. We aren't able to giveaway tickets (they're only $15), but we can offer a fun event for Jeep owners to rally around.

Is there any interest in doing something like this? Perhaps turn it into a large Rally? We also race in St. Louis, Chicago, Charlotte, Green Bay, and Upper Pennisula Michigan.

round1_2.jpg  
torc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2015, 03:23 PM   #2
Jeepsr4me

I love you guys... But you starting out on wrong foot.... Posting in wrong area..

Something I always wanted to see or do is a event like a 24 hours of Lemans style of race.

Maybe cut it down to like 8 hours of racing... Total high lap count wins....

Force some of the hot shot asshat drivers that beat up and destroy their equipment to see what its like to run the baja race....

I hate seeing folks that seem to have more money and just beat other cars up just to get to the lead.
They not winners in my book... Cause if everyone did that there would be just piles of cars.
I would just pay a slow car to take you out...
Jeepsr4me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2015, 03:36 PM   #3
Wheelin98TJ
JEEP FREAK

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Moved to Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum.
Wheelin98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.