Texas OffRoad Ranch Houston/Huntsville Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Texas OffRoad Ranch Houston/Huntsville Area

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 12-15-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
4wheelrampage

2005 LJ Wrangler 

Texas OffRoad Ranch Houston/Huntsville Area

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Texas...48598048613426

http://www.texasoffroadranch.com/index.html

Hopefully if I can get my buds pos running right and I will be going up there tomorrow (The 16th). Anyone interested in making a run tomorrow or any other time over the holidays?

I have been up there once by myself and it was pretty fun. On 33s I was just barely big enough to run the easiest trails. It was pretty fun then, with more people and bigger rigs I am sure it would be a blast.

Let me know if anyone is interested and we can meet up.

And what doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
Therefore, tasting a drop of antifreeze actually makes you stronger :)
Mac users : control+option+command+8
4wheelrampage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2012, 10:18 PM   #2
indirocz28

Ill be going to General Sams tomorrow hopefully. Im looking for jeepers to go with...
indirocz28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #3
Cavasar
No Longer DD

1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey 4Wheel. How did you like it? I'm possibly going with a club soon but I thought it looked more buggy friendly and I'm at 4.25" on 31s until I get 33s.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.