Tell me about Orange County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > Tell me about Orange County

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 06-24-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
jtpaintball70

Tell me about Orange County

I'm probably headed that way for an inerview with an ambulance company within the next couple weeks. Anyone know how Orange county is to live/work in. Or any other hints if I wind up moving there? :P

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
jtpaintball70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 04:45 PM   #2
Sawfish
1985 CJ8 

Conservative area (compared to other areas in Southern California). Only county in California to consistently vote Republican. Active Jeep owner area. Home of SoCal Scramblers.
Sawfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #3
jtpaintball70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawfish View Post
Conservative area (compared to other areas in Southern California). Only county in California to consistently vote Republican. Active Jeep owner area. Home of SoCal Scramblers.
Wrong state, but thanks :P I meant OC TX

NREMT-I/85
89 K1500
jtpaintball70 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #4
Sawfish
1985 CJ8 

Sorry, I thought you were moving from TX to California. When I lived in Louisiana, one of my cousins owned a store in Port Arthur, but that was too long ago to be of any help.
Sawfish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #5
DavidAnderson
1993 ZJ 

i grew up in Orange, good area, lot of petrolium and refinery jobs. No good places to wheel, but close to the lake and river, just real quiet.
DavidAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.