San Antonio*** Northeast side*** - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > San Antonio*** Northeast side***

TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Unread 05-16-2013, 12:08 AM   #1
JearBear
2004 TJ Wrangler 

San Antonio*** Northeast side***

I'm looking for some people who are down to go off roading or mudding in this area or where ever ... I wanna get a group going but not like a club or anything just a group of jeepers having some fun..... I really don't know any trail or places here in san antonio.... lmk if anyone is interested

JearBear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:20 PM   #2
codybear57
1995 YJ Wrangler 

souds good..
you read my mind, been wonderin if there is anybody out there wanting to do the same..I go fishing a lot, I go to Padre Island.. you can go 59 miles down the beach to the jetty, lots of sand...you'll get your fill anyway...only thing is I just got back....
lrts pkan somethin....
codybear57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2013, 10:38 PM   #3
JearBear
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Man I'm a fisher too, could really use some of that from time to time.... nothing up here.... all I know of close by is live oak park... no fish there
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #4
gsmith777
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys I'm in San antonio . Been looking for a group to join as well
gsmith777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2013, 11:07 AM   #5
JearBear
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmith777 View Post
Hey guys I'm in San antonio . Been looking for a group to join as well
Do you know any places around town to hit the off road?
Unread 05-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
codybear57
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm thinking about goin to Padre' in 2 weeks, not this wkend but the next:
probaly leave either Friday night or Sat Morning early and come back Sun evening if anyone wants
to roll down together, I'm gonna fish alot as well.. I will more than likely go down the sand at least to the high 30's to low 40's to fish and play...
Unread 05-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #7
agentsmith23
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If you are talking about the weekend of the 1st and the 2nd, I will be down at Padre Island National Seashore.

I also found a lot for sale in the hill country with some nice rocks to climb.

agentsmith23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-21-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
codybear57
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Cool man, your jeep looks sweet.. fun in the sun..can't wait to get back to the sand, but was really glad to get home this last weekend and take a shower and jump into the lazy-boy, lol..if some guys want to hook up some where to roll to the coast I'm down,I found a neat spot around the 25 marker for some fishing as well, caught some big red's last trip..the 1st and 2nd looks good to me, maybe the weather will be good..maybe some other guys will see this and want to join in..
Unread 08-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #9
gsmith777
2012 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys lets set up a place and time to meet up and make introductions, that way we can actually plan some trips and all
gsmith777 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.