San antonio! - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > San antonio!

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 10-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #91
FROBO17
2011 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Guys! Im new to Texas, i recently moved to San Antonio from a small town in arkansas and i really wanted to find some spots to do a little mudding and off roading and i havent been able to find any. I live just off Marbach road and i would love to go Jeeping with some guys who know some good spots to go.

FROBO17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:50 AM   #92
flipp88

There is a jeep meet this fri or sat in boerne my buddy in his yj and i will be goin if anyone wants to convoy out there ill get more info and post it
flipp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #93
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBO17
Hey Guys! Im new to Texas, i recently moved to San Antonio from a small town in arkansas and i really wanted to find some spots to do a little mudding and off roading and i havent been able to find any. I live just off Marbach road and i would love to go Jeeping with some guys who know some good spots to go.
Welcome
Unread 10-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #94
TexasYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipp88 View Post
There is a jeep meet this fri or sat in boerne my buddy in his yj and i will be goin if anyone wants to convoy out there ill get more info and post it
The local club typically meets at Soda Pops on Main Street the last Friday of the month. Have not seen anything on FB but keep an eye on it.
TexasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #95
flipp88

Ya jeep meet tomorrow in boerne at soda pops on main street from 7 to 11 ill be goin with a couple of buddys if anyone wants to jion the more the better
Unread 10-26-2012, 03:11 PM   #96
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

Mind crashers from Austin? Family's gonna take a road trip down to meet and eat
2007 WK Limited, Red Rock Crystal, 3.0L CRD, QD-II. OME HD lift. 255x75x17s. Pinchweld mod. 1.5" Alloy hub-centric spacers. F/R Stillen rotors and pads. 4xG rear diff guard and belly armor. Tuned by Green Diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch
...you never, ever, skimp on suspension and tires as they will save your *** when you do something stupid - and .. you *will* do something stupid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeansWings
Rock crawling is a whole 'nother animal. To me, the off-camber low rpm negotiation of lines provides a different type of adrenaline than plowing through mud. It's terrifying at times, but the pride of looking back at what you just climbed over is what is addictive.
JeepinShep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2012, 02:30 PM   #97
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinShep
Mind crashers from Austin? Family's gonna take a road trip down to meet and eat
Sorry didn't make it out this time
Unread 10-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #98
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

We had a good time - in spite of no band and cold temps. Was fun to show off the rig to those who made it out in the bone chilling 55 degree weather
2007 WK Limited, Red Rock Crystal, 3.0L CRD, QD-II. OME HD lift. 255x75x17s. Pinchweld mod. 1.5" Alloy hub-centric spacers. F/R Stillen rotors and pads. 4xG rear diff guard and belly armor. Tuned by Green Diesel.

Quote:
...you never, ever, skimp on suspension and tires as they will save your *** when you do something stupid - and .. you *will* do something stupid.
Quote:
Rock crawling is a whole 'nother animal. To me, the off-camber low rpm negotiation of lines provides a different type of adrenaline than plowing through mud. It's terrifying at times, but the pride of looking back at what you just climbed over is what is addictive.
Unread 10-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #99
flipp88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinShep
We had a good time - in spite of no band and cold temps. Was fun to show off the rig to those who made it out in the bone chilling 55 degree weather
Nice ill make the next one what time did yall get there
Unread 10-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #100
JeepinShep
2007 WK 

Just a little before 7pm.
Stayed a couple of hours, but since we had 2+ hrs to drive back, we didn't stay as long as we otherwise would have.

Quote:
Quote:
Unread 10-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #101
TexasYJ
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipp88 View Post
Nice ill make the next one what time did yall get there
Same here. Got home and after a rough work at week decided I was not up for standing outside in 50 weather drinking 40 beer. Definitely will make the next one.

Was there a pretty good turn out?
TexasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM   #102
agentsmith23
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just got my Jeep about a month ago and looking for someplace to do some off roading near SA. I was up to Hidden Falls a few weeks ago with JeepinShep and some other guys I met in the HF post. So what is there to do near SA?
agentsmith23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #103
flipp88

Car meet tonight at smash burger on 281 north let get some jeeps out there my buddy and i are goin he drives a lifted yj its from 7 to 10....let me know if anyone wants to jion all makes and models welcome
Unread 11-13-2012, 05:57 PM   #104
agentsmith23
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I want to sell my hardtop from my 2004 TJ. Wanted to know if anyone on here is interested. I am looking for $1200. It is in excellent shape. I don't have any pics of it off, it is currently sitting in my garage with not a lot of room around it. Here is the only pic of it I have, I just got the Jeep on Sept 22 and replaced it with a soft top about a week later. I am also selling the Rubicon rocker guards for $150, they have been replaced with rock sliders.

agentsmith23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #105
USMCBOSS

I'm new to this.. Long time forum stalker now i just joined and to think its to sell my jeep. Anyone know the best way to do it on here? Craigslist is a bust. I ran into the problem that ive done to much and no one that is unfamilier with jeeps can appreciate it. Its a 94 with some miles but everything has been rebuilt except the motor.
Rebuilt Trans and Transfer Case about a year ago
Mickey Thompson MTZ 33x12.15x16 bought in may
Pro comp 5 inch coil conversion lift kit professionally installed.
New front seats about a year and half old
sound bar with extra speakers for awesome sound.
Full size spare holder.
Brand new soft top and frame.
New hinges on the tail gate.
Airraid air cleaner.
Slip yoke emiliminator and cv style drive shaft.
Steel braded brake lines.
Custom steel bumpers front and rear.
safari roll cage straps to keep wandering hands out.
and many more options that i have left out

Lemme know what you think. Thanks guys and gals
3ge3ld3pb5na5e55hacbaafaf4bd57358180c-2-.jpg  
USMCBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.