San Antoinio/Helotes area question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South Central USA > Texas Jeep Forum > San Antoinio/Helotes area question

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread Today, 12:57 PM   #1
fender_fella
2005 LJ Wrangler 

San Antoinio/Helotes area question

Howdy,
I'm brand new to the forum and a brand new (used) jeep owner. My first jeep. I bought from a dealer in Schertz and this jeep is heavily modded. I have NO IDEA what all is here. So, I was hoping that someone might recognize this jeep and somehow I could get in touch with the prior owner, just to find out how it's set up. I'd love to keep it maintained as well as he did. If you recognize this jeep would it be possible to please contact either me or the prior owner so that we may exchange info. If it's better to tell him to find me I understand. I just desperately want to know what I have here. I believe he is in the North San Antonio or Helotes area. Thank you all and I'll see you on the forum, or maybe at a meet up somewhere.

2005 TJ Unlimited, Light Khaki Metallic, heavily modded...

fender_fella is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.